Pics of the cobra replacement.

fordracing19

Established Member
It doesnt look as good as Pimprohr's truck yet,but had it less than a week. Waiting for my leveling kit to show up. Just sold some of my cobra mods so intake,tune,exhaust soon to come.
dodge.gif

stock1.gif

stock2.gif

stock3.gif

stock315-1.gif

stock315-2.gif

stock315-3.gif

jdk

No fun til someone dies
Established Member
Looks good mang!

If you don't mind my asking, why did you get a truck coming from a Cobra? I went from a Cobra to a F-250 2 years ago and I'm getting tired as hell of driving a slow ass truck all the time..

fordracing19

Established Member
I loved my car but it could not ever get fixed. In 3 years and 18k miles it was in the shop 6 times for over 70 days. the trips to a svt dealer and the dealer put over 1000 miles on my car. I liked the F250's better but due to my cars problems I was only offered 19k trade for my car and 8k off msrp of the F250. Dodge gave me 23k trade and 10k off msrp. I wish I had of just got a good Cobra. I didnt want to take the chance on another one and not a lot of other 2 dr car choices that seat 4.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I just am going to have to give you the same hard time as I did my nephew in law when he bought a DODGE. Thats why they call it DODGE. That means to run away and stay away from it. You're going to get burnt. HA HA.

Congrats on the purchase. But it going to be hard to beat or compete with Pimprohr. His truck is outstanding.

Users who are viewing this thread