pics of the cobra and 911 turbo

csc427

Established Member
^ haha image shack blows.

Sweet rides OP. The white trim in the 911 looks sick!

thanks a lot. i think the white interior trim really sets the interior apart. gonna send the nav and hvac surround and have them matched in white this spring.

Any more pictures of the blacked out cobra?? Looks amazing. What are the specs on it too?

have to find some good pics of the black cobra. it belongs to my brother, i'm just storing it for him. both cobras have ported blowers and the usual supporting mods. mine has bassani mid lengths with catted x and borla stingers. his has kooks long tubes, catted x, and borla stingers (sounds insane). mine made 512/497, his was n the same ballpark, maybe a couple more hp (518?). he has black saleens 18x9/10. hes planning on a whipple or KB n the spring. the turbo is bone stock, which is a drivers race between the 3 on the street, with the turbo pulling slightly. AWD is amazing, and this thing corners and brakes amazing. will be sending it to switzer performance n the spring for a tune and exhaust. these things respond crazy to mods, will pick up n the ballpark of 100hp and even more torque(to the tires) with tune/exhaust. 480/510 stock numbers on the p-car. best all around car ive ever driven, hands down, but i'll always have a spot n the garage for the cobra :)

Users who are viewing this thread