Pics of the Cobra, 56k warning

Kabuki_notch

Established Member
I posted this over at stangnet thought you guys might be interested. I just finished my cobra, those of you who dont know, I purchased this car as a theft recovery about 4 weeks ago, The motor is stock, the only thing not on the car is A/C I have added exhaust, bbk headers off-road h-pipe 2 chamber flowmasters, I just got the spoiler painted along with the front bumper here are some pics I hope you enjoy!. Thanks

21j2c1f.jpg

21j2ccx.jpg

21j2ctl.jpg

21j2dll.jpg

21j2ds7.jpg

21j2f77.jpg

21j2fwl.jpg

21j2g5l.jpg

514SCJ

93 Cobra #4440
Established Member
I remember Your post and the pics of the car about 4 weeks ago. Good job, and Thanks for updating with new Pics.

Kabuki_notch

Established Member
thanks guys, when I bought the car the motor/tranny were the only thing missing every single wire and bolt was in the car, here's the only interior shot I got at the moment. as for the springs they are intrax springs in the front and eibach pro kit in the back, I changed the front because they were cut and the tires were rubbing nasty. I paid 4k for the car and probably have close to 6k in the car.

21j9cw7.jpg

buddha93

Established Member
Looks pretty damn nice for 6k "beater".....lol! Seriously, other than needing a little TLC on the console/radio area, it looks like a clean, straight car. Enjoy driving it!

bat-stang

The REAL Dark Knight
Established Member
sm1993svtblk said:
Nice car. Just need to switch the back two rims and tires around so they are facing the right way.

That was a pretty good catch; I didn't see that till you said it. If I still had my originals I may have caught it...

Users who are viewing this thread