Pics of the car w/ new wheels /mirrors painted

BIGBAIR

Established Member
These pics where taking to late in the day. My friend is the photographer... He has a pretty sweet camera. .... not sure of the brand .. looked $$$ but who knows....
Not sure if im digging the chrome???
COBRA017b.jpg
[/IMG]
COBRA041b.jpg
[/IMG]
COBRA086b.jpg
[/IMG]

another friend of mine did the mirrrors at his body shop not to bad!!!!

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
DAYUM!! :eek: Car looks awesome Andy! I really like the chrome wheels, and the mirrors make all the difference in the world. Now get it dialed in and lets hit the track!! :rockon:

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
Only thing I would change is get rid of the grill and put a snake in there. THe wheels look like black chrome at least in the pics. I love that color on yellow.

BIGBAIR

Established Member
Rick James said:
DAYUM!! :eek: Car looks awesome Andy! I really like the chrome wheels, and the mirrors make all the difference in the world. Now get it dialed in and lets hit the track!! :rockon:

knowing my luck right now .....:bash: i take it to the track and she poooopppss on herself!!!

O well maybe !! Cars is still at the shop?????:shrug: :shrug:

qwikhuh

Established Member
I think the mirrors look great but I just don't like chrome on yellow cars. IMHO black would look much better. Overall nice car though!

Chris00gt

Established Member
Andy I saw your car at the shop under the car cover last week when I got my beretta inspected. Dosen't the car have silver Y2K cobra wheels on her now??

BIGBAIR

Established Member
hey chris whats up man!!!

Nope.. just put these wheels on.. must be another yellow snake ...

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Hate to agree with you - because I LOVE chromies - but not quite as much on yellow cars, I guess. Maybe if there was more chrome on it, that would make them fit in better? Rear bumper inserts, license plate frame, grill snake medallion, antenna...

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Looks awesome Andy - anyone that says painted SN95 mirrors doesn't look much better is on crack. I can't wait to get mine done.

BTW, keep the chrome. I think the only alternative would be hypersilver/hyperblack that might look equal to it.

Users who are viewing this thread