Pic's of Sterling Gray?

AlanSVT

Established Member
6218d6e6-70f7-75c0.jpg

Is a 2010 but same color

smrtasp

Established Member
Here is my new 2013 sterling gray with stripe delete, 20% tint and smoked front and rear corners. Suspension updates will go in next week - ford racing springs and the usual lower control arms, relocation brackets and panhard rod and upper brace.

IMG_0180.jpg

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Here is my new 2013 sterling gray with stripe delete, 20% tint and smoked front and rear corners. Suspension updates will go in next week - ford racing springs and the usual lower control arms, relocation brackets and panhard rod and upper brace.

IMG_0180.jpg

Do you have any better pics of your side tint? I was thinking of going 20% as well and was curious what it looked like. The shadow on your pic makes it hard to tell.

smrtasp

Established Member
I will take a better pic of it. It was a bit hazy out so everything is kind of yellowish and the shadow from the trees doesnt help. I had 35% on my gray M5 and always wanted it a bit darker. I also went with a ceramic tint which is more like a 25% compared to normal tint. Some days I feel its a bit too dark but on really sunny days it looks good. Remember the dark interior also makes it look a bit darker.

huggytree

Established Member
get the red stripes.....it will stand out from far away

if you go with black stripes your seats will be plain....i love my red striped seats and the red cobra on the back......

grey w/red stripes was my VERY close 2nd choice.....its dramatic

Users who are viewing this thread