pics of sn95's with h&r sport and race springs only please

WhtSuperStang

Established Member
Like the title said, im trying to decide between the two. I have already ruled out Super sports cuz its a lower drop than i have now and i hit my long tubes on everything... thanks for any and all help!

maniak87

All Nutz
Established Member
soon to come chris.

fwiw, i have the race springs out back when u saw it at the picnic. no isolators. i will be putting in the fronts tomorrow hopefully

WhtSuperStang

Established Member
soon to come chris.

fwiw, i have the race springs out back when u saw it at the picnic. no isolators. i will be putting in the fronts tomorrow hopefully

yea i remember seeing it but i was too caught up with just looking at the wheels on your car that i didnt take close note to the stance out back... do you think you could snap a pic of the rear maybe measure from the floor to the top edge of the fender well?

i want my front drop to stay the same but the rear as it sits is only .5 lower thank stock and id like it 1-1.25

Thanks!

Glueyes1

Established Member
H&R race springs with isolators
DSC_0019_edited.jpg

and this pic is with out the isolators up front
DSC_0048_edited.gif

SVTContique

H&R race springs. No isos in the front.

Id only do that combo again, its the perfect mix of not slammed, and still a good drop.

p6030568ag3.jpg

WhtSuperStang

Established Member
Thanks guys!!

are you both running 17 inch wheels? also as for not running isolators, does this create any added noise?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Here are pics of my 95. H&R 700lb race in the front, eibach pros in the rear. not a bad combo. Getting repalced with Maximum Motorsports coilovers

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
I have the H&R sports and I could not think of how I coould be happpier. If you take the sports, supersports, and Eibach sportlines, the sports are the highest of the three, but they are substantialy better than the eibach pro-kit, which is what a lot of guys run. I cannot imagine running anything lower than what I havve as I scrape on 50% of what I drive over in my daily routine. Thast's with long tubes, and going over ZERO speedbumps. Just ingress and egress of driveways and humps in the road in general.

WhtSuperStang

Established Member
I have the H&R sports and I could not think of how I coould be happpier. If you take the sports, supersports, and Eibach sportlines, the sports are the highest of the three, but they are substantialy better than the eibach pro-kit, which is what a lot of guys run. I cannot imagine running anything lower than what I havve as I scrape on 50% of what I drive over in my daily routine. Thast's with long tubes, and going over ZERO speedbumps. Just ingress and egress of driveways and humps in the road in general.

any pics of your car

im really torn between race and sport, i really dont want to raise my car bt i dont want to hit my long tubes on anything more

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
Here's some older ones.

A friend of mine has the Eibach pro-kit, and mine handles better, and is lower than his, yet not NEARLY as low as those with spotrlines and the Superports. I don't know about the race springs as I have mainly heard of those on terminators, but from what I have seen, they look pretty similar in drop to what I got on my car, realative to the 03/04s.

SVTContique

any pics of your car

im really torn between race and sport, i really dont want to raise my car bt i dont want to hit my long tubes on anything more

Get the race springs and dont run any isos in the front.

Mine arnt ANY louder with the isos out, the car is dead silent, no squeaks or anything.

The race springs arnt harsh either, and they are a high spring rate. IMO a race spring should be really rough, the H&R race springs are so awesome.

WhtSuperStang

Established Member
Get the race springs and dont run any isos in the front.

Mine arnt ANY louder with the isos out, the car is dead silent, no squeaks or anything.

The race springs arnt harsh either, and they are a high spring rate. IMO a race spring should be really rough, the H&R race springs are so awesome.

Yea i think i might go with those, do you have any side shots of your car?

SVTContique

It looks like the above but the rears are about 1/2" higher because i put poly isos in the rear.

My car has a really raked stance and i only get compliments on it. Its really badass.

Ill try and get some pics soon.

WhtSuperStang

Established Member
^^ perfect thank you, those are even the rims im running...i cant wait for the race springs to come in... how is the noise with the missing iso's?

Users who are viewing this thread