Pics of production 2009 camaro ss

redsap05

Established Member
For anyone that doesnt know these were leaked over the weekend and I must say I love it. This is a production car, holes for the rear plate and the little gm badge on the bottom. Trust me this car has anLS3 in it, I kow gm to well and they wouldn't make a LS3 G8 and not camaro. This car should be a real terror on the streets because we all know that a Ls3 with and cam and headers makes 500rwhp
c1.jpg

c2.jpg

4fit?

Established Member
eh, it's alright. Never been a big fan of the first gen 67-69 Camaros in general and, since this new model is based on those, it just doesn't appeal to me all that much. Give me a 70.5 split bumper over a 69 any day, unless that 69 is a COPO, Yenko, etc. lol

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I like the Challenger more but they're both great look cars IMO

redsap05

Established Member
I do agree. the back of it sucks. But i'll give it the benefit of the doubt and wait to see it in person. I have always been a big GM guy but latly the Chanager is grabing my attension as well. Iam also anxious to see the new 2010 gt500. So Iam not gona run right out and grab a camaro just yet.

Hele On

I'll make it fit
Established Member
Yeah, I know been meaning to fix it! Most people don't seem to notice but me. Must be Karma, I always used to see Camaros with F**ked Up exhaust pipes!:shrug:

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
The challenger is problay the best retro I seen,
and the camaro is the worst

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
The rear and the front both have issues. Chevrolet just can't seem to get a front end right. I love the front end on the CTS. But the Corvette and Camaro have both inherited a horrible case of smiley face. All cars get a little bit, but these are straight up cartoonish.

On the plus side, with the new Camaro, the need to use Photoshop to turn it into one of those Pixar Cars has been eliminated.

Challenger is mucho better.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
I think this car is going to be a monster. I currently have an Impala SS as a rental. This is a quick car. That Camaro should be significantly much more.

Blue Blitz

Established Member
I like it but I've always been a camaro guy. I cant wait to see one in person and as long as price, performance and color is right I'll add one to my growing collection!

I'm glad they changed the lights back from the "projectors" on the concepts and I think the rear looks pretty good.

Still waiting to see interior pics.

William

Users who are viewing this thread