pics of new HP mods

01 GT GIRL

Established Member
Here is pictures of the new S/C I added, as well as the lowering, rims, tires as well. All I need now is a good boost gauge and strut tower brace. And any ideas on placement of the boost gauge and where to get one would be very helpful.:pepper: :banana: :burnout:

imgp0396.jpg

IMGP0395.jpg

imgp03942.jpg

IMGP0197.jpg

IMGP0202.jpg

IMGP0201.jpg

IMGP0200.jpg

Last edited:

SVTsupremecy

Established Member
badass looking car...i like the new cobra rims on her. How do you like the extra power from the roushcharger? Im sure someone will say you should of gone with a different blower ...but nothing beats hauling ass with a warantee so enjoy it.:beer:

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
SVTsupremecy said:
badass looking car...i like the new cobra rims on her. How do you like the extra power from the roushcharger? Im sure someone will say you should of gone with a different blower ...but nothing beats hauling ass with a warantee so enjoy it.:beer:
Thats exactlly right nothing beats the comfort of having a warranty. I love the power it has my BF's 03 cobra doesn't leave me like I'm standing still anymore, ha ha.:D sorry i posted this under my BF's sig

musclefan21

Established Member
Why roush supercharger, why not a KB, Whippe or saleen? price is around the same and these makes a lot more power than roush.

Car looks kickass though. those rims are beatiful. These new mustangs are BEGGING to be lowered in my opinion!!!

Antagon

Established Member
musclefan21 said:
Why roush supercharger, why not a KB, Whippe or saleen? price is around the same and these makes a lot more power than roush.

Car looks kickass though. those rims are beatiful. These new mustangs are BEGGING to be lowered in my opinion!!!

Read up, she said because of the warranty.

Great looking car, but I hate that way they routed the intake.

01 GT GIRL

Established Member
musclefan21 said:

I did lower it 2" look at my sig.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Car looks great but how many threads are you going to make about where to put a boost gauge? How much power does the roush make? I hope you got a good deal the blower cuz they are insanely expensive.

01 GT GIRL

Established Member
sunburned said:
Car looks great but how many threads are you going to make about where to put a boost gauge? How much power does the roush make? I hope you got a good deal the blower cuz they are insanely expensive.
I'm sorry if I'm being a pest about the boost gauges I'm really just looking for some good input, not to get a hard time. And Roush say's 115 to the crank inturn means @ 100rwhp but if you look at my sig all i have right now is a base line dyno and will be doing a new dyno on tuesday so then I can post up my actual #'s after the install.

Last edited:

wickedstangs

Established Member
01 GT GIRL said:
Here is pictures of the new S/C I added, as well as the lowering, rims, tires as well. All I need now is a good boost gauge and strut tower brace. And any ideas on placement of the boost gauge and where to get one would be very helpful.:pepper: :banana: :burnout:

No Way, very nice job...

01 GT GIRL

Established Member
Whats up Emilio, you like it or what. It is a pretty stout car now and Mike can't just leave me in the dust like I'm standin still anymore. We went racing around last night and had a couple of good runs.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
01 GT GIRL said:
All I need now is a good boost gauge and strut tower brace. And any ideas on placement of the boost gauge and where to get one would be very helpful.:pepper: :banana: :burnout:

SOS gauge pod (fit and finish is second to none) and a Lunar boost/vac gauge

your car looks awesome lowered! :rockon:

Black10thSVT

Established Member
Sweet ride!!! As for boost gauge location, just put it in a place where ya can see it when you smoking the victim who pulls up to ya at the light. Also one that looks close to your stock ones. Mines on the sterring housing. Kinda had to see when your racing someone but I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread