Pics of new house

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
Here is the real reason my little project car has been put on hold for so long and now is being sold. Different priorities now. I plan on selling all the parts and the car and maybe next year I'll buy me whats above my avatar, which will be ALOT cheaper then what I had budgeted for my 90LX.

After 9 months of waiting and alot of stress about my other house selling. (market around here especially last year was shitty to say the least for anything but new homes)

Wife and I had this 1400 sq foot ranch built and when we finish the basement that will be more than enough room for us and the kids when they arrive.

We moved in late last year and now we just got our lawn in and sprinkler system done( more car money went bye bye I didnt plan on sprinklers but I am not moving the sprinkler 10 times a day to water everything) and I did the landscaping. We have just planted flowers for this year. I need time to figure what in the hell I should plant . We have some ideas but nothing real solid yet. Consider we live in Michigan, anyone with suggestions???

Before......
edit:

heres my new toy I wanted for the new house which has been handy for all the trips to home improvement stores
edit:

Heres with sod
edit:

Heres my landscaping so far....
edit:
I think thats enough till next spring.

:beer:

Last edited:

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member

Its coming along. :-D

I am rather grateful to have all the things I do, especially considering my age.

The yard took a bit of work and ALOT of overtime to help pay for it all. It added up fast. I am going to have to cut back here in a year or two when we start having kiddies, so I think the truck will be going sometime in that timeframe. I love the truck its got all the options in it, but the payment couple with gas, is going to be a bit much with daycare. :shrug:

Oh well time to start thinking of the family...... I guess I am getting old.

LOL....

:pop:

Users who are viewing this thread