pics of new headlights and stance

WhiteSnakeEyes

Established Member
Here are a couple of pics since the new headlights and lowering the stance a bit.

Cobraphotoshoot012.jpg

Cobraphotoshoot014.jpg

Cobraphotoshoot015.jpg

Cobraphotoshoot016.jpg

Eddie Z

Established Member
Gorgeous!! I've been wanting to see black chrome Saleens and smoked headlights on a white car, and as I suspected, the combination looks perfect together!

WhiteSnakeEyes

Established Member
thanks for all the compliments guys!

The wheels are 18x9 with 265/35 up front and 18x10 with 295/35 in the rear

Yeah Eddie Z, I had a different pair of headlights on it...and it just didn't go great with the wheels and fogs...so I got these and couldn't be happier

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Mmm if I had my way with her...

oh sorry!

Looks killer :D

unforgiven

Humble
Established Member
thanks for all the compliments guys!

The wheels are 18x9 with 265/35 up front and 18x10 with 295/35 in the rear

Yeah Eddie Z, I had a different pair of headlights on it...and it just didn't go great with the wheels and fogs...so I got these and couldn't be happier

No rubbing on the rear tires with that drop?

Looks sooooooo Gooooooood !

Eddie Z

Established Member

I would be happier too. It's a major improvment from the old headlights. :beer:

WhiteSnakeEyes

Established Member
i have no rubbing in the rear. I get alittle rubbing in the front if I take a 90 degree left turn too quick.

And to answer the question of lowering it...i have front and rear coilovers

WhiteSnakeEyes

Established Member
i have the full griggs suspension setup

the headlights i bought from Sabersport on ebay...great seller and the quality of the lights are great! The fogs are BOI...i had to pull the drivers side off and put some clear silicone around it...but other than that, they've been great too

Goo-Fast

i is a true ReDneK
Established Member
the headlights i bought from Sabersport on ebay...great seller and the quality of the lights are great! The fogs are BOI...i had to pull the drivers side off and put some clear silicone around it...but other than that, they've been great too

Your car looks awesome with those headlights and wheels!! Great choice :thumbsup:

You said that you got your headlights from Sabersport?? Is this the link that you ordered from? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/94-9...ryZ33710QQihZ020QQitemZ300253790996QQtcZphoto

I'm in the market for new headlights and fogs in a LIGHT smoke color and BTW my 97' Cobra is Rio Red. You said that you got you fogs from BOI?? Where and who is BOI?

Thank you very much for your help in advance. :beer:

MYSLO4-6

SVT97
Established Member
Your car looks awesome with those headlights and wheels!! Great choice :thumbsup:

You said that you got your headlights from Sabersport?? Is this the link that you ordered from? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/94-9...ryZ33710QQihZ020QQitemZ300253790996QQtcZphoto

I'm in the market for new headlights and fogs in a LIGHT smoke color and BTW my 97' Cobra is Rio Red. You said that you got you fogs from BOI?? Where and who is BOI?

Thank you very much for your help in advance. :beer:

This is actually me asking the questions!! My friend "Goo-Fast" :loser: forgot to log off my computer. LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread