pics of my whip

hadler88

Established Member
damn.. whats the secret to getting a picture to upload? i've never had luck uploading pics to a forum.

hadler88

Established Member
is there a way other than using photo bucket? i wanna know how to get the pic straight on the forum.

Tyler72

Established Member
I use photobucket, its free and easy to use. I know it may sound shocking, but not everyone has a facebook (including myself) so I wouldn't be able to see them on facebook even if they did work...

hadler88

Established Member
Yes champaign Illinois. It's a cobra r hood, and underneath lies a 306 with Twisted wedge heads, street burner intake, comp cam, c&l intake, bbk mass, bbk throttle body, underdrive pulleys, A dry zex kit. Lots more that I'm not thinking of, it's too early. Haven't had it on the track or a dyno yet incase that was the next question. The previous owner told me 12's with no spray. I've since made some tuning changes and added the nitrous.

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
could have done it like this
mustang2.jpg

hadler88

Established Member
I drove to the show at the dealership a couple months ago in Bloomington, but my buddy must have gotten the date wrong and there was nobody there. So I drove back to champaign because the ford dealer that I work at was havin a show. But that's the only show I've really found in the area.

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
Yes champaign Illinois. It's a cobra r hood, and underneath lies a 306 with Twisted wedge heads, street burner intake, comp cam, c&l intake, bbk mass, bbk throttle body, underdrive pulleys, A dry zex kit. Lots more that I'm not thinking of, it's too early. Haven't had it on the track or a dyno yet incase that was the next question. The previous owner told me 12's with no spray. I've since made some tuning changes and added the nitrous.

Cool, sounds like its a pretty sick stang. I'm in Danville... usually don't see anything else interesting around here, lol. My buddy that has a 96 cobra was thinking about starting up a club around here... he lives in st. Joseph. We should get together sometime for a photoshoot.

hadler88

Established Member
U should cruise to champaign on a Friday or Saturday night there's usually 10-30 modded cars out, we all hang out and bs in a parking lot. I need all the help I can get, these damn camaros are multiplying. There there's me 3 terminators and that's about it for ponies.

hadler88

Established Member
It's still rio red. I'm pretty sure it's been re sprayed but my girlfriend cab do some impressive things with her Mac book. Don't get me wrong the car looks great for a 95 but she makes it look even better.

Users who are viewing this thread