pics of my pit @ 9months

lilphillysvt

tommyguns
Established Member
nice pit man. im use to people saying things too. heres a pic of mine from a few weeks back, its off my cell so its a shitty pic. hes a pure bread and i plan on breeding him too. about 4 years old.

Last edited:

KingJay

!!!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Nice pit! The best breed ever! My dog isn't fix either and I don't plan on doing it. Read this here--> dangers of spay neutering

Flame suit on. :burn:

I've had many other dogs that I would get fixed but this time I'm doing it different with my dog. If the opportunity comes up than I would breed him.

Last edited:

maddmax1999

Established Member
Nice pit looks like the female I have. After my first pit was killed. I missed him so much. I had to get another one. Now I have two of them. :rockon:

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
best dogs ever!!!!!!! great looking dog man i have a blue male and female myself
DSC_0006-7.jpg

DSC_0012_2.jpg

DSC_0002-2.jpg

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
Those dogs freak me out. Jekyl and Hyde IMO. Just the other day while delivering mail I went onto a porch (where a pit lives) where I deliver all the time. The pit that lives there has been nice to me and seemed very friendly everytime I came to deliver mail. Well newsflash........when I went to deliver there the other day it came after me and stopped short of biteing my leg when I put my had down to block it. I dont care what people say I will never trust those dogs. If you get bit by one of those your gonna get messed up bad.

Users who are viewing this thread