Pic's Of My New Wheels

NateV8

Established Member
Those wheels make it look so much better! Looks badass! I think some dark tint on it would make it look awesome.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Looks damn good James, i need to see this sometime when im in the area.

edit: also how are the falkens holding up in the well below freezing temps weve been having or are you not driving the cobra regularly in the winter?

Last edited:

coopercobra03

Custom User Title
Established Member
hey what happened to the white cobra u used to have ?? oh and the stance looks great!

Sold the white cobra :nonono: I was going to buy a C-6 Corvette but changed my mind..:thumbsup:

NO-BlkLightning2K steelers fan?
Nope I'm near Philadelphia so I have to go with the Eagles...

01SVTSnake Looks damn good James, i need to see this sometime when im in the area.

edit: also how are the falkens holding up in the well below freezing temps weve been having or are you not driving the cobra regularly in the winter?

I had the car out yesterday and I was all over the place, Tires are not that great in the cold....

I drive my F250 about 98% of time anyway! I'll see you around...

Stevenbekah

Cobra bitten
Established Member
Nice job! Agree on another poster to put the iso back in to raise that rear just a bit, it's cambered in a bit on the top.

And PROPS to anyone from King of Prussia! I just to live in West Chester, PA. Went to college in Shippensburg and my mom still lives in Oxford so I'm ALWAYS a fan of folks from that area! Props to ya!

MikeW

Established Member
NICE! Looks like a badass and moves like one too I bet!

i like the new look much better than the old... good job :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread