Pics of my new wheels (Greg Welds)

SoldierSnake

Like a kid again.
Established Member
Here are some pics of my car the red one, and the mach 1 is MUDD92s (Joey). This is the day after we got the wheels on after hours of grinding. I think it was worth it though. The tires hook like crazy. Enjoy.

Sorry guys my copy and paste function is not working so here is the link if someone can copy and paste the pics in

http://img225.imageshack.us/gal.htt...imageshack.us/img225/8476/dscn2582a.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG=http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5962/dscn2583.jpg][/IMG] [IMG=http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/dscn2583.jpg/1/w800.png][/IMG]

Last edited:

Mudd92

03 AB Mach
Established Member
Hours of grinding aint the word for it..jeez. Looks good tho colby i like it. we'll have to get some better pics before you leave though.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
why did you spend hours grinding, it should take that long to clean up the banjo bolt and caliper, what were you using to grind it off?

SoldierSnake

Like a kid again.
Established Member
why did you spend hours grinding, it should take that long to clean up the banjo bolt and caliper, what were you using to grind it off?

With a one inch spacer in the front we had to grind almost a quarter inch down on the top of the caliper. Plus the time it takes to put the wheel on to test fit and then take off. IT was just a royal pain but we made it happen. If anyone is interested in doing this i can save them some time by taking some pics and showing where and how much to grind. Im doing the UCA, LCAs and coilovers as we speak.

crazycarlo

Established Member
Hey u guys ill have mine done next week we should all take some more pics lol. Looks good colby. Glad ur home safe.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
With a one inch spacer in the front we had to grind almost a quarter inch down on the top of the caliper. Plus the time it takes to put the wheel on to test fit and then take off. IT was just a royal pain but we made it happen. If anyone is interested in doing this i can save them some time by taking some pics and showing where and how much to grind. Im doing the UCA, LCAs and coilovers as we speak.

sure, I wouldnt mone seeing how much you had to take off

SoldierSnake

Like a kid again.
Established Member
Hey u guys ill have mine done next week we should all take some more pics lol. Looks good colby. Glad ur home safe.

Thanks Man! We gotta get together soon, i have the car up on jackstands now in my garage on the island doing the rear suspension. Ill PM u my new number and we can meet up. I also want to get it dynoed as soon its back on the street.

sure, I wouldnt mone seeing how much you had to take off

When i take off the fronts to do the front suspension I will take a pic for ya.

Looks great man. Didn't they discontinue those whees?

I dont remember exactly, so much crap has happened with the whole Greg Welds situation that its impossible to keep track.

Thanks for all the kind words guys!!!

95StangRC

Established Member
I'm pretty sure the wheels have been discontinued since Greg Weld passed away earlier this year...

Users who are viewing this thread