Pics of my new Twin Turbo setup

bross03cobra

Established Member
Okay everyone, as many of you already know, I am putting TT's on my car and we are starting the install as I am writing this. The company that has done an absolutely awesome job is Turbo Horsepower and I am just like a kid in a candy store right now. I hope that you enjoy the pics even though they were mocked up on a test stand just so I could show you guys their artwork. PM me or Lightweight with any questions that you may have about the kit and we will respond. Let me know what you guys think, HERE YOU GO.......
index.php

bross03cobra

Established Member
I'll have more pix to come with it in the car since it is already about 75% installed. Hope you guys enjoy. ;-)
index.php

Taz

Established Member
Holy shit! All that plumbing gonna fit under the hood with a radiator, intercooler, and all the accessories?

Damn, that's definitely a quart in a pint bottle for sure, but it ought to be a monster when it's done.

Good luck!

:thumbsup:

T-

Last edited:

bross03cobra

Established Member
Its very competetive with the other options out there as far as turbo kits go for mustangs. Yes all that plumbing fits with full accessories, including AC radiator, front mount intercooler etc.. It is my daily driver so when the guys built that all daily functions were taken into account so they could all remain.

Thanks for the compliments!

bouncer18

Established Member
im still waiting for my Hellion to finish production... looks nice.. i wanted duals fromt he start but at the time HP was the only afordable option... there serviced sucked and then i saw Helion at WFC...

anyways, Very Nice... what seize turbo and whats the HO output.. 500ish ?

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
AWESOME!!!!!!!

I want TT's on my Cobra soooo bad. I really need to find a sugar momma.

bross03cobra

Established Member
I plan on making 700RWHP on low boost and 900-1,000 on high boost.The headers were fabricated by the guys @ TurboHorsePower with some input from myself on the one side. I'm using 57's on my car and I should have some numbers hopefully by the end of the week on low boost. I need to break the built motor in before turning the wick up. Definitely a top shelf kit from a top quality compnay. Let me know if you guys have any other questions or comments and thanks again......Bill :beer:

Last edited:

XR8TED285

Established Member
Mach0ne351 said:
cost for something like this??? :)

marek

First born and your left testicle trust me i know lol.. Its notthe turbo kits so much its the f.a.s.t. the fuel system the trans the rear end that adds up to a crazy price

bross03cobra

Established Member
XR8TED,
Motor contents are as follows, stock block bored .020 over,polished Cobra crank,balanced, side bolts, rear main seal, Manley 2618 Platinum Series Pistons(8.5:1 18cc), FR500 cam kit including valves, guides etc., Manley H beam rods, ARP 2000 rod bolts, ARP headstud & Mainstud kits, MMR's racing/street oil pump w/cryo gears, Speed Pro race rod bearings, Speed Pro Main Bearings ,Speed Pro Moly file fit rings, MMR/FelPro Extreme Duty Headgasket Set, MMR's 7 qt. oil pan w/ windage tray, stock ported heads, & ported TB.

I have a complete Mcleod Twin disk clutch set up, 26 spline input shaft,DSS level 5 halfshafts, LM1 wideband O2, XD-1 digital O2 gauge, Autometer 30psi Boost gauge, water temp gauge, fuel pressure gauge, driveshaft loop,Steeda Tri ax, JDM's modified hat, filter and -6AN fuel lines leading into MD's -8AN fuel line into the front of the Sullivan fuel rails, KB BAP, KB BAS, Autolite AR103's, SHM passenger side oil separator and Steeda's driver side oil separator, Lakewood DS loop, MM IRS bushings, KB subframes, MM's 6 pt. rollcage, Pro Eibach springs on the rear, QA1 k member, a-arms, spherical bushings, coil overs and will be running a full 3" exhaust using straight pipe instead of the h pipe that comes with the kit.The car has BFG 275/40/17 drag radials on the AFS Cobra replica wheels with stockers on the front. The car looks stock, except for the the rear 4 pts. of the cage that is in the car. There are some other goodies I have left out but it's getting a little late for me. I will post more pics as we progress, but just to let you know ,on the old Eaton N2O set up, the car went consistent 11.17-11.2 @ 130-131MPH in 6,000' plus DA's. I plan on going alot faster with my new set up and this car is my daily driver. Hope this answers your questions....Bill

bross03cobra

Established Member
XR8TED285 said:
First born and your left testicle trust me i know lol.. Its notthe turbo kits so much its the f.a.s.t. the fuel system the trans the rear end that adds up to a crazy price

X,
I will be running the stock computer with my flip chip and light switch, I am staying returnless with fuel system and upgrading fuel lines, rails, hat modification, filter, etc. The weakest link in the T-56 on these cars is the 10 spline input shaft and I have the $250 Liberty 26 spline in my car already.

MachOne,
The kit is very competitively priced and pricing will be set very shortly and will vary depending on what your needs are. PM me if you want more info. Thanks again....Bill :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread