Pics of my new True Forged Wheels

kidlightning5

Established Member
Hi guys this the first time I'm posting pics on here so here it goes. They might not be the best so don't mind the nube pics.

Picture045.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Picture047.jpg

Picture048.jpg

This is my moms newly restored 68 Corvette
Picture009.jpg

Last edited:

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Wow, that looks AWESOME dude!! Your L is definitely badass.

That second picture is decently burry but man your ride looks clean!

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
Kevin called me said they were working on your truck. I was gonna go have lunch with him and Kurt but I was just too busy at work..

Truck looks good man...:beer:

qurtrn10

Established Member
Can they be mounted so the spokes flow in the other direction? I've always liked the Porsche turbo style rims, where they curve as if the car's in motion even when stopped. To me, these seem to be going the wrong way.

Still looks good though. I might have to keep these in mind when I get around to upgrading the rims on my L.

kidlightning5

Established Member
Can they be mounted so the spokes flow in the other direction? I've always liked the Porsche turbo style rims, where they curve as if the car's in motion even when stopped. To me, these seem to be going the wrong way.

Still looks good though. I might have to keep these in mind when I get around to upgrading the rims on my L.

You can only mount them one way how I have them mounted on my truck.

qurtrn10

Established Member
If you mounted the tires on with the tread in the opposite direction, wouldn't you be able to mount them on the other side? If you did that, shouldn't the vanes be going the other way? That's how you rotate tires, right?

I could be missing something, so I hope that doesn't sound ridiculous.

If, for arguement's sake, they couldn't be flipped to the other side, changing vane direction, could they be ordered from TF that way?

I think if they can go the other way, these will very likely be the rims for me, probably in a 20" front, 21" or 22" rear).

Thanks,
William

Users who are viewing this thread