DSC05138.gif

DSC05137.jpg

DSC05136.jpg

DSC05135.jpg

DSC05134.jpg

DSC05130.jpg

DSC05128.jpg

DSC05127.jpg

Found this little fella hanging out on the sun visor.
DSC05129.jpg

5liter

Foxbody FTMFW!
Established Member
WOW! Nice Car. Dont see them that stock and that clean anymore!

Yeah she is a virgin. I am the third owner. The second owner bought it from his friend who bought it new. It just turned 87K. The title he gave me was issued in early 96".:coolman:

Nino S

Established Member
awesome grab man!! you do not see them like that anymore, at least not around my area. Congrats on a beautiful fox!

5liter

Foxbody FTMFW!
Established Member
congrats. she is clean and i love the fact that you also have the black interior

It was a very tough comb to find. I have tried several times to find one like this, but gave up and bought something else.

awesome grab man!! you do not see them like that anymore, at least not around my area. Congrats on a beautiful fox!

Around here either. There are so many ragged out foxes you really have to be patient. They are out there.:beer:

Damn, really looks to be in great shape

Not perfect, but definitely a survivor.

damn nice, would look good with some 17" Cobra anniversary wheels on it.

I agree. My debate is whether to leave it alone or do some modding. if I do start modding it looses some of the virgin mystique.

SHOLANDO

Established Member
Nice car!!! Great find! I did the same thing 5 years ago. I had to have 1993 LX Black on Black 5 speed. I flew up to Chicago and drove this home. SInce picking up my virgin 93, I added 1999 Cobra wheels, 5 lugs, 4 wheel Disk brakes (2 piston Cobra's up front). The improvement in steering feel and braking is incredible.

coupe.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread