Pics of my new stance (Coilovers!!!)

SoldierSnake

Like a kid again.
Established Member
A couple buddies and myself have been working on my suspension off and on for the past week and we got it all finished up today. In the rear I went with UPR Adjustable UCAs and LCAs and ProSeries Coilovers. In the front went a UPR Coilover kit with Drag spring rate at 12/130 I believe and some strange 10-way adjustable struts with UPR 4 Bolt CC plates. I dont have many pics of the install but I snapped some of the rear when we were finished. Install went fairly smooth in the rear. UPRs customer service was top notch as I called them a few times for some help. The front was not bad either, we couldnt get the bolt off the top of the struts so we went to our local shop and they gave us 2 new bolts for free. I also noticed my tie rod ends were shot so I replaced those, and my ball joints on my A arms were also shot so I will be buying tubular ones soon to replace the old ones. The ride is much better in the rear. It is much tighter going around turns and hitting the gas it just sticks. Enough typing here are the pics. Let me now if anyone needs any info while its fresh in my head. Enjoy

Last edited:

SoldierSnake

Like a kid again.
Established Member
It is too slammed, i couldnt get it on aligned and it was scrapping all over the speedbumps so i took it up about an inch in the front. I bought them from a vendor over on coral. I forget how much they cost.

crazycarlo

Established Member
looks good man. Joey told me u guys were doing that along with a few other things. He also told me she was fast lol.

SoldierSnake

Like a kid again.
Established Member
hhahah yea i got it aligned today, feels much better, i will take it to work tomorrow and have some with her. we gotta meet up carlo.

SoldierSnake

Like a kid again.
Established Member
i like them a lot. don't have much to compare them too. Front end lifts up nice. Relatively easy install. Good price.

Users who are viewing this thread