Pics of my new Quad

Toplesss

Established Member
I was lucky enough to find a one owner 1993 300EX! To make things even better, the guy is in his 50's so I doubt it has ever been ran hard. He used it to haul hay for his horses and things like that. Let the mods begin.:D

redone.jpg

Cobraguy01

Behind The Scene
Established Member
They are a blast. I had a 2000 300ex that I sold for a 400ex. They are just too much fun. Of course now I have neither. I go through too many toys.

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
Originally posted by Cobraguy01
They are a blast. I had a 2000 300ex that I sold for a 400ex. They are just too much fun. Of course now I have neither. I go through too many toys.
nothing is wrong w/ that, as long as you get a replacement for it:beer:

Bass

pour me another
Established Member
check out exriders.com, youll find all you will ever need to know.

nevermind looks like you've already found it..!

Last edited:

SVTDarin

Established Member
We just bought a house with 2.2 acres and my new neighbor has 2.8 acres. My new neighbor has a quad and the guy that use to own my house had one also. There are trails running through both our wooded back yards. I need to buy one... how much did you pay? If anyone has any advice about buying a used quad speak up I don't know much about them except being a novice rider.

Originally posted by Toplesss
I was lucky enough to find a one owner 1993 300EX! To make things even better, the guy is in his 50's so I doubt it has ever been ran hard. He used it to haul hay for his horses and things like that. Let the mods begin.:D

redone.jpg

Speed_Demon1965

Established Member
My bike could smoke it. :)

DCP_1383.JPG

Honestly though, one of my friends has a 2002 300ex, with a full exhaust, K&N, and is rejetted. I can take him in a drag race from stop or rolling start all the way up to my 65 mph top speed. :)

Nice bike by the way. Looks really clean for a 1993.

DamageInc

Banned
I don't know man, unless you put those super swampers on there I would say that guy did more than haul hay. Doesn't really matter though, those are tough quads and the only real problem might be worn sprockets and chain if it was run in the mud alot.

A buddy of mine had a 88' LT500 Quadracer with Greenball Shredders that we used to run into the ground, mostly in mud, you have never seen rooster tails coming from a quad like this. That poor quad literally shook itself apart but I have never felt acceleration like that before on a quad, actually I can still feel it from the insane vibrations from an untimed counterbalancer. Nothing like lifting the wheels in 3rd just rolling on the throttle.
He bought this thing used and the previous owner had nitrous on it at one point, don't know if he ever used it or not, kind of think he may have grenaded the engine at one point because the cases had been split and that is probably when the counterbalancer got out of time.

MG01SVT

citius, fortius
Established Member
Yo Chap, the quad is lookin good. Watch out for trees though;-)

Last edited:

Toplesss

Established Member
Speed_Demon1965...If you are calling me out, then lets get at it! I ride with several Rincons, and have no trouble getting away from them. I think your buddies 02 needs a new tune!:D

DamageInc...I put the Swampers on it. The factory rear tires are in great shape...You can still see the blue and red factory markings in a few places on all the factory tires. I took the factory grips off the stock bars and put them on my new ones...the grips look good as new! :beer:

MG01SVT...I know its not a tailpipe like you are used too....but if you wanna Biing it out, feel free! Sneaky trees suck:lol1:

RJM

Informed SVT Poster
Established Member
I have 3 87 LT500R's (87 is the fastest year due to the head) one off them i have a +10" swingarm. With my hoosier dirtboss flat track tires i run side by side with my friends 98 GSXR 750 up to 90mph. i top out at about 100mph so.....

I'll run you all..MUHAHAHAHAHA

pic at rjmlimited.com in the toys section

Speed_Demon1965

Established Member
Originally posted by Toplesss
Speed_Demon1965...If you are calling me out, then lets get at it! I ride with several Rincons, and have no trouble getting away from them. I think your buddies 02 needs a new tune!:D

DamageInc...I put the Swampers on it. The factory rear tires are in great shape...You can still see the blue and red factory markings in a few places on all the factory tires. I took the factory grips off the stock bars and put them on my new ones...the grips look good as new! :beer:

MG01SVT...I know its not a tailpipe like you are used too....but if you wanna Biing it out, feel free! Sneaky trees suck:lol1:

Some Rincons have problems and are slow. My friend has a slow Rincon. I can walk the dog on him ANY day of the week! I'll bet my friends 300ex will beat him. But I can beat the 300, it's not a HUGE distance but it's a good length or so. I hope to be getting an HMF pipe for my Rincon soon. :rockon: Gotta beat my friends Polaris 700 EFI. He nabs me by just a tiny bit right now, and I can't be beat by a Polaris! LOL

Last edited:

slo5.0

Established Member
i see all you guys in here talking about exs my 95 300 ex is quick as a mofo its full race ready fully rebuilt everyhting besides plastics is changed the thing hauls im waiting for some new parts to come in so i can race my buddys mustang... the thing is quick with all the mods i race it up here in ct and the bike is pretty much the fastest besides my team mate whos got the same bike just built a lil better in our class... but yea its qucik its no banshee or 450:( but its amy 400 ex killer o yea baby lol

Toplesss

Established Member
Here are a couple low quality pics of my old 00' 400 EX. It had mods out the wazoo! 416 kit with 13:1 Forged Piston, fully ported head, Titanium valves, Race Cam, lightened fly-wheel, Chrome Lonestar swingarm, Chrome cases, Laeger+2's, Works shocks, QuadTech Carbon scoop, LRD custom header and pipe, and a bunch of other over-priced stuff. It would put 10-15 bike lengths on a bolt on 400EX.:rockon:

aaaa.jpg

aaaaa.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread