Pics of my new DD Volvo V70R with my cobra

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
I picked up a V70R last week as my new DD and so far I'm loving it. This car is as much fun if not more to throw around corners as the cobra:banana:

The cars are dirty as hell because I just had them out and was way too damn cold to wash them.

Last one was playing around with picture and thought it was cool looking (got dslr for my b-day)

Amazongt

AKA maxstang AKA max97v6
Established Member
I was really close to buying an S60R for a DD instead of my current car. I would be driving it right now if it wasnt for the warranty and it expiring two months after purchase. Unfortunatelly, its just not smart to have one of those cars without warranty. Does this car have the blue gauges and the three buttons to change suspension stiffness and engine timing like the S60R?

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
Yah it has the blue gauges and same suspension. Its the same car but its the wagon version. I also got a bumper to bumper 3yr 36k with it. Plus my sister is the fianance manager at volvo dealership I bought it at:rockon:

BRIZZOK84

Established Member
I personally think that Volvo R cars are nicely done. The engine upgrades, big brakes, cool looking body kits also. I personally try to buy a S60R but after like three months of trying to find a 6speed I gave up. have fun with the new car:beer:.

adam911

Established Member
I see you went through with the buy, should be a great car. Was looking for one but picked up a S-type R to drive for a little bit. Just tint the windows and its perfect

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
Thanks guys:beer:

I lucked out I wasn't even looking I just got a call from my sister saying they traded one in and went down to look at it drive it and bought it. Plus got an awesome deal i couldnt refuse .

I looked up production numbers and if what I found is right they only made 1000 of these. A d Idk how many in this color cause you had to pay extra for this color...

Last edited:

Detroit

Established Member
The Cobra looks good. They only made a 1,000 of those because it is the ugliest thing ever made:-D

Users who are viewing this thread