Pics of my new car

SoonToBeASnake

Established Member
Pics of my 08 Corvette

Hey guys,

First off, I would like to thank everyone who has ever helped me on any questions I have had over the years. Met a lot of great people on here over the years of owning the Cobra :thumbsup: As some of you guys know, I sold my 03 Cobra about a month and a half ago. I picked up my replacement over the past weekend. It is a brand new 2008 Velocity Yellow Corvette with the Z51 Suspension, Competition Grey Split Spoke Wheels and the optional "NPP" Exhaust system. I will have much better pictures shortly but thought I'd show you guys a couple of quick pics :thumbsup:

DSC01300.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

fire

Bleeding Blue
Established Member
damn.. makes me feel like modding my car is a lost cause lol

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Hey guys,

First off, I would like to thank everyone who has ever helped me on any questions I have had over the years. Met a lot of great people on here over the years of owning the Cobra :thumbsup: As some of you guys know, I sold my 03 Cobra about a month and a half ago. I picked up my replacement over the past weekend. It is a brand new 2008 Velocity Yellow Corvette with the Z51 Suspension, Competition Grey Split Spoke Wheels and the optional "NPP" Exhaust system. I will have much better pictures shortly but thought I'd show you guys a couple of quick pics :thumbsup:

DSC01300.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

Congratulation, Rob!!! You're coming to Fuddrucker's tonight and showing it off for sure, brotha!!! :banana::beer::rockon:

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
I like how the rims are grey instead of chrome with the yellow car, Good looking vette you got there

Users who are viewing this thread