Pics of my new car

0103SVT

Established Member
Ok so I don't own my L or 03 Cobra anymore but I figured you car freaks out there would like my new one, or at least I hope so :-D

Cars065.gif

Cars068.gif

Cars069.gif

Cars079.gif

Cars084.gif

Cars085.gif

And one of the bike just for fun
GSXR010.gif

skunkt-u

Established Member
Sweet A$$ Ram Air.....

What year is it? My Dad has 2 '02 T/A's, one Black on Black and the Yellow Anni. edition.. Sweet ride tho. And What type of wheels are those?

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
there is someone who works down the street from me who has the exact same set-up. I always thought it looked damn good!!! Does it have anything done to it?

0103SVT

Established Member
Thanks!!

It's an 01 with no mods really. Just Hooker L/Ts, catback, and a lid. The wheels are 19x8.5 RPM 505 wheels. I plan on getting a cam, tune, and maybe gears for now. In 2-3 years I want to go for a built 408/427 on a large shot with full suspension, built drivetrain and everything else I need.

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
She looks great man. We were at a lot checking out (drooling over) a Cobra and this kid in a Black and Yellow 2002 Anniversary one pulled up to check out the car too. The salesman was a douche talking about the SVT TURBOCHARGED Cobra, but me, my friend in his Harley F150, and our new T/A friend knew what was up. I like it. :rolling:

getsomebeyatch

Established Member
Awesome car man, black i think is the best color for those TA's. Congradulations on the great find. On a side note how come you got rid of the Cobra or Lightning?

Users who are viewing this thread