Pics of my new car (not a Cobra)

Snake-Eater

Smart Newbie?
Established Member
I was upset that the Cobra I was looking at (2003 Satin Silver Anniversary Edition) turned out to be too expensive, but I forgot all of that as soon as I drove this off the lot. It's definately not as fast as the Terminator, but it's still fun as hell and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

It was stock when I bought it, but that only lasted about 6 hours :rockon: . I had the parts in my sig waiting to go in when I got home from work. Let me know what you think fellas, I know some of you are like me and love fast cars no matter what make or model!

PicturesofGabyssweetnewcar1.jpg

PicturesofGabyssweetnewcar2.jpg

PicturesofGabyssweetnewcar10.jpg

PicturesofGabyssweetnewcar3.jpg

PicturesofGabyssweetnewcar9.jpg

PicturesofGabyssweetnewcar8.jpg

PicturesofGabyssweetnewcar6.jpg

8urvett

Established Member
Congrats!! I think those are awesome cars, I would like to have one someday, but my wishlist is so long now...........:)
Looks good!

Cobras_Rule

The Terminator Rules
Established Member
my friend just got a SOM WS6 a month and a half ago. he traded in his 2002 GT. i love the WS6's. its my 2nd choice right after my car (unless i have 65 grand to spend on a viper) =]

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Great choice, my girl drives one. Shes got the Whisper Lid, K&N, Eibach Sportlines, and a SLP Loudmouth Catback.. I love the car. Its slower than my L, but soo much fun to drive.

Snake-Eater

Smart Newbie?
Established Member
Nvr_Spds said:
Great choice, my girl drives one. Shes got the Whisper Lid, K&N, Eibach Sportlines, and a SLP Loudmouth Catback.. I love the car. Its slower than my L, but soo much fun to drive.
My girl drives a Civic :(

Thanks again for the comments. You guys are nicer than alot of F-body guys out there, that's saying alot for a Mustang board. That's why I like this place so much, lots of open minds.

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
I LOOOOVE THE 02 WS6!!!

T TOPS!!!! :banana:

I was gonna buy a 2002 Trans Am Blackbird but the price was higher than I wanted to go, plus the insurance would have been hell, since im only 19

97svtvenom

Established Member
Nvr_Spds said:

Is that what the L runs right now, or are there newer times.? Btw nice car I love ws6. My brother has one.

Users who are viewing this thread