Pics of my new 2003 Slobra

btmhwb

Established Member
Hey guys, I have been lurking around here for a while, waiting for the right time to buy my dream car, a 2003 cobra. I posted a "should i buy this car" thread a couple weeks ago, and got some good replies, so i went for it, and have never been happier. With gas the way it is, never has a bad decision felt so good!!!!
It is a 10th anniversary silver vert, only mods are JLT CAI and spin tech exhaust with off road H pipe and no cats. Got her dynoed at 400 rwhp, running really rich. Should be able to get her a lot higher with a pulley and a tune. Here are the pics!!
p7050041zv4.jpg

p7050043nx2.jpg

p7050045rx5.jpg

p7120057kh1.jpg

Terrminatted

Turtle Man
Established Member
AWESOME MAN! i just picked up my 03 torch red 10th anniversary coupe yesterday!!! Congrats from one 10th owner to another!

btmhwb

Established Member
thanks guys, i look forward to getting all of the knowledge that I will need to mod if from svtperformance!

r6bullet

Established Member
Nice car, and most tunners will tell you that you will make more power with a differant intake. Would recommend a JLT RAI, filter sits under the hood but seems to make the power. Good luck

btmhwb

Established Member
ive never been on stlmustangs.com, is it a good site? I actually live in Quincy illinois now. Not too many cobras driving around there, so its nice cause it gets all the looks.!!

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
ive never been on stlmustangs.com, is it a good site? I actually live in Quincy illinois now. Not too many cobras driving around there, so its nice cause it gets all the looks.!!

I live in Columbia IL. You should register on STL it is a great site. J.W.

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
Congrats on the 10th. DO NOT EVER let her go. Mine still gets compliments all over the place and people still ask who did my interior with a shocked expression when I say Ford.

Users who are viewing this thread