Pics Of My New 03 TR TERMY!! (His Names "Mickey")

MachitRockit

Super SVT Poster
Established Member
Pics Of My New 03 TR COBRA!! ("Mickey")

Had the car for about 2 months! Just wanted to see what u guys thought! Also i just added the 4inch tips. (thought they'd be huge but i love them!) - O and im a need freak!! im extreamly picky about waxing and the upkeep of my paint as u can see :) (tell me if u may know of anyways to make it even better?!?!)

Please feel free to comment on the pics as much as u like (like or dislike):pop:

picture0182we8.png
[/URL][/IMG]

picture010zg8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

picture009kd7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

picture006zc3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

picture001adfgou3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

picture005dftz3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon::rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Last edited:

MachitRockit

Super SVT Poster
Established Member
You Guys Know how long id been wanting one! Also i Need more modds so if ya got some u think i might want send me a PM!

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
GETTEUP said:
beautiful car but PLEASE don't call it a "Termy"

Or a males name (Mickey is typically a males name). Cars are allways "she" !!! Nice clean looking ride!! Glad you finially got the Cobra you wanted! :rockon:

SLP96

Established Member
Damn that thing looks good!!! i think if you tinted the tail lights it would look even that much better.. NICE CAR!

SOLISIMO

Signal 12
Established Member
KENZILLA said:
Or a males name (Mickey is typically a males name). Cars are allways "she" !!! Nice clean looking ride!! Glad you finially got the Cobra you wanted! :rockon:
I wonder if he wanted it to be a males name:dw:

Users who are viewing this thread