Pics of my little garage

03Red10th

Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced46
Yup a Chevy and a Dodge :bash: lol

At least they're 'Made in America'.
thumb.gif
I'm glad I didn't see any Hondas or Toyotas with fart cans hanging out of the ass end.

Hey Juiced, nice garage.
thumb.gif
Glad to see it's protected by a Vicious Guard Dog.
rollinglaugh.gif

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
haha thats cool still the same d@mn i tried helping my friend jacob put his new clutch in his mustang gawd its a biotch soi gave up cause i was doing all the work dont u just hate them friends.....so i told him man just pay a mechanic to do it i can cut ya a deal cause my dad worked as a mechanic at this place for years untill he retired from the trade but he stil gets big parts discounts. like 30% off on parts and like 8K off new cars on the lot :) mechanics dont make to great of money but benifits are nice

Juiced-03

Established Member
Very nice. Isn't your brother a detailer? That looks like a very nice shop he has there. I hope to get a shop like that one day once my business picks up a little more. Does he also have a wash bay, or does he wash them outside?

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Originally posted by hmmmidunno
haha thats cool still the same d@mn i tried helping my friend jacob put his new clutch in his mustang gawd its a biotch soi gave up cause i was doing all the work dont u just hate them friends.....so i told him man just pay a mechanic to do it i can cut ya a deal cause my dad worked as a mechanic at this place for years untill he retired from the trade but he stil gets big parts discounts. like 30% off on parts and like 8K off new cars on the lot :) mechanics dont make to great of money but benifits are nice

Im guessing he posted in the wrong thread :shrug:

My brother does detailing on the side. Only a few cars a month. He does it here. No wash bay, he does it by hand outside. Are you looking to open a detail shop or something else?

The lot we are in is safe. We have never had a problem (knock on wood)

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
ya dave, you garage is sick, u got your sick cobra n your bro has his sick truck.

motorCITY

Established Member
Juiced46 - I envy your "little" garage. $h!t - I can barely fit my lawnmower in mine when my cars are parked. Looks like a cool place to hang out. Especially w/the bathroom!

Very nice.

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Thanks guys. We are planning on building a loft that goes over where the cobra and the chevelle are in the picture. With a TV and a Computer up there. Heck, if that goes in, i might as well move in lol. The rent is cheap enough hehe.

We are always having fun there. It is a big complex with about 50 other garages like this. The majority of them are car people like us so we have tons of fun, and there are always cool cars there stopping by and what not.

This is a typical day there-

DCP3282.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread