Pics of my little garage

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
I was just going through some pics and found some of these. This is where i sometimes leave my car if i dont leave it at home. Mainly use it to work on my car and do some side work on others. The black Cobra in the pic is a user on here. I was doing midlengths on it. Next thing to get is a lift :D

Dave

dcp_3275_large.jpg

The green Vert is my Procharged GT. Red is my friends D1SC powered GT
DCP2090.JPG

When its clean
DCP2108.JPG

The Watch Dog ;)
watchdog.JPG

Last edited:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
ooohhhh aahhh that's badass!!!! looks like you are puttin some bassani mid-length headers on.

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Originally posted by fubu795
Garage looks sick, I remember seeing it from some od yours and jays videos!

Yup the procharger video we did of his car was taken there. Were all the action happens. We are way in the back and nobody bothers us. I have to dig up some vids we have, having fun with the red chevelle in the pics :D

FaM

Established Member
oh btw u are the man for being able to have a mans garage, what did you have to build the MrsJuiced46 to be able to do this?

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Well its not all mine. My brother and i rent it out. When its clean we can fit 4 cars in there and the bike and have room to work on them. The truck is my brothers. The Chevelle is a friend of his who used to store it there.

The dog is a pug.

I wish this was @ my house. Its about a 10 min drive from my place.

You can practically live there. Water, Bathroom, fridge, couch, heat. Just needs a shower hehe.

Hurley

Established Member
Wait! Wait a min! theres a chevy inside a ford garage!?!?! :eek:! oh well who cares if its performance, has a v8, and fast i'd own it too. :)

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Originally posted by HurleyBoy
Wait! Wait a min! theres a chevy inside a ford garage!?!?! :eek:! oh well who cares if its performance, has a v8, and fast i'd own it too. :)

Yup a Chevy and a Dodge :bash: lol

The Chevy just left there last week. But it was a very nice car. Sounded pissed and it was quick. Ill try to find some of the vids when the owner was playing around in the lot with the Linelock :D

svtxchinoy

Established Member
Wow, nice good garage you got there. I'd prolly put a bed or cot up and sleep there too. Wake up to see al those in the morning, *ahhhh*, beautiful sight.

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
Awesome!
Do you feel safe leaving such a combined highly valuable group of cars in that garage...?
I mean does it have security systems?
It's in the back so nobody bothers you, or a thief... ;)

Just saying

Users who are viewing this thread