Pics of my gauges

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
I went with the Nordscog Digital Air/Fuel, and the Nordscog Digital Fuel pressure guages. I love mine, and they're not ricey at all. (Though I DO need mine)

NoCobraYet

StangMods
Established Member
Originally posted by flipped
I got one of those raptor gauges waiting to be installed how is any good how was the install it looks like a pitb...

please reply I wanna put this thing in

Alright, the mounting of the light is self explanatory and can be mounted in several different ways, its all up to you. Now to the wiring part. The black wire should be connected to a good ground source. I chose to use the screw holding the PCM in place. This is behind the passenger side kick panel. Next, the red wire must be connected to a +12V source. It should only be hot when the ignition is on. I chose to use a red wire coming off of the wiring bundle located near the PCM. Finally, the green wire must be connected to your RPM tach signal. Your GT will be a different color than on my car. If you have an 99+ GT, then you need to tap into the light green/white strip wire. You can find the wire located in the bundle of wires going to the PCM. After all the wiring connections are made, just set the back of the shift light to whatever rpm you want it to go off at. Thats all there is to it. Their is site is very informative. If I wasnt helpful, they have pictures and step by step directions to install the shift light on your car. Good luck!

NoCobraYet

StangMods
Established Member
Originally posted by gtstang
the lights are good but u have to go with a v8

Thanks man! The V8 will come in time, right now I am investing in an education. I will have the new Cobra just as I am finishing my last semester of college. Until then, I am enjoying the Mustang hobby with my V6.:rockon:

flipped

Established Member
actually that was a ton of help man the only question I have how do I connect them I have to cut them right...how do I attach them after I cut them

NoCobraYet

StangMods
Established Member
The ghetto way of attaching the wires is to strip the plastic coating off of the wire you want to tap into. When you get enough of the plastic off you will see the bare metal wire. What you want to do is take the wire from the shift light and wrap it around the bare wire that you are tapping into. Once you have a good connection between the two wires, then tape it up with black electrical tape. Word of caution though, when stripping the plastic off of the wires you need to tap into, make sure you dont cut all the way through it and end up cutting the metal wire. If you do, it will only make your job much harder. Take your time in cutting the plastic to expose the wire and everything should be fine. Let me know if you need more help. Later man:thumbsup:

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
i think there is to many people on this site that hate.
i think they are different looking. and different to me is cool.
well at least to a point.

flipped

Established Member
thanks for the help mannow I just have to find a good spot for it....:rockon:

NoCobraYet

StangMods
Established Member
Originally posted by no_slow_svt
i think there is to many people on this site that hate.
i think they are different looking. and different to me is cool.
well at least to a point.

Thanks man!

Users who are viewing this thread