Pics of my Fox

Fox 5.0

Established Member
Fox section is a little slow... thought i'd add a new thread just posting a couple pics of my fox:

8515831751_a6b6935e92_z.jpg

8516946926_90d5c61807_z.jpg

8516947068_8639a6d0a5_z.jpg

8516947216_e85a9f4a9c_z.jpg

and a couple older pics...
8360981035_f096639384_z.jpg

8362043220_f16572d8fe_z.jpg

and my DD...
8695153355_c8e6984bff_z.jpg

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I'll contribute as well...once I get my car back from paint next week (getting the hood done).

Fox 5.0

Established Member
Good looking car OP, I like the rims and tail lights.
Thanks,

I honestly think the new edge GT rims look like they were meant for the fox. Simple, flat, straight lines go well with the lines of the fox body. Tail lights, I like 'em cause they are a little 'different'. Honestly, I wouldn't have gotten them but my LX tail lights broke and a guy near me happen to have been selling the SVO lenses for cheap, but all worked out as I now love the look.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Here are some (OLD) shots of mine. As soon as I get the touchup done on the new hood, I'll post up some new ones. I've updated the interior since these shots, and it's now sporting a 2.5" cowl:
ext_rear_2.jpg

ext_front_1.jpg

Interior (again...old, it's now got new seats, radio panel, custom shift and e-brake boots..etc):
dash_a2.jpg

seats_a2.jpg

seats_a1.jpg

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Man that's nice! love the green and the 03 Cobra wheels.

Thanks. It looks a little different now with the cowl and a few little touches inside (plus you know, different seats).

I'll update with new pictures once the hood issues have been corrected. I've also started the powder coating process under the hood, so I'll toss in a few pictures there as well, just be kind when that happens because I haven't started the whole wire tuck thing yet.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
BTW, my car has ~200k on it, so if anyone was wondering how your interior will look after some of that dye that LRS sells..look no further. lol.

NEMES1S

Established Member
Here are some (OLD) shots of mine. As soon as I get the touchup done on the new hood, I'll post up some new ones. I've updated the interior since these shots, and it's now sporting a 2.5" cowl:
ext_rear_2.jpg

ext_front_1.jpg

Interior (again...old, it's now got new seats, radio panel, custom shift and e-brake boots..etc):
dash_a2.jpg

seats_a2.jpg

seats_a1.jpg

The car looks amazing to me. Whenever I think of a Foxbody GT his car is what I picture. Whenever I stop by I cant stop checking it out. Just to make sure I dont miss anything.

Too me the car looks outstanding but I know she can only get more pristine as you continue to improve her.

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
The car looks amazing to me. Whenever I think of a Foxbody GT his car is what I picture. Whenever I stop by I cant stop checking it out. Just to make sure I dont miss anything.

Too me the car looks outstanding but I know she can only get more pristine as you continue to improve her.

LOL, thanks man. I still have a ways to go. I need to get the steering wheel re-covered, I have the rest of the engine bay to detail, and one of these days I'll buy some nice seats (like sparco's) and have them custom upholstered to match the interior. For now though, I'm gonna just drive it around some, and eventually I'll install the PHB that's sitting in the garage..lol.

Users who are viewing this thread