Established Member
Looking down....
nx.jpg

nx2.jpg

nx3.jpg

nx4.jpg

Greg Anderson

Established Member
Nice, I got the same set up but with NOS parts. Do you obviously have a flip chip? What size jet are you running and what did it make?

EatonMe

Looks great.:rockon:

Do you mind telling me where you got it, and how much it was? Easy installation? Thanks man.

black10th

Clutch killer
Established Member
I run the .36 jet!:rockon:

I dont use a flip chip. I had my car dyno tuned off the NOS by James at RWTD. I then use the predator to pull my timing down before I use the spray. Works very well. I have been driving around all day today with the timing "pulled" and dont notice my difference SOTP while not spraying.

black10th

Clutch killer
Established Member
It adds more fuel by using bottle pressure. Notice the vacuum line running under the snout to the drivers side. Works very good!
I got the kit from Summit....it is the 03 Cobra specific kit. Part number EDL-70404. I saw the kit on sale somewhere else for a lower price, but they were out of stock. I asked summit if they price match, and they said yes! So that went well.
I added a MSD window switch and a NOS purge.

Last edited:

black10th

Clutch killer
Established Member
My a/f went from 11.5s to 11.9. Then a little lean up high above 6400rpms...I need more injector!

Greg Anderson

Established Member
Originally posted by black10th
It adds more fuel by using bottle pressure. Notice the vacuum line running under the snout to the drivers side. Works very good!
I got the kit from Summit....it is the 03 Cobra specific kit. Part number EDL-70404. I saw the kit on sale somewhere else for a lower price, but they were out of stock. I asked summit if they price match, and they said yes! So that went well.
I added a MSD window switch and a NOS purge.

575rwhp/669tqe SAE

Anyone know how to post up a dynojet file? I cant figure out how to save it to a different file type:bash:

I see. Sorry.

Greg Anderson

Established Member
Also whats the part # on the window switch? I ordered the wrong one the first time and I hope the one I got now will work.

Thanks Greg

black10th

Clutch killer
Established Member
2.75 upper with idler
ported eaton
O/R X
Magna Flow Catback
9inch powerstack filter
NGK TR6 plugs
RWTD Tune

Last edited: