pics of my corbeau CR1 microsuede seats just installed

fiorefiveoh

Established Member
Picture_147.jpg

Picture_146.jpg

they feel awesome, nice and firm, but comfortable. haven't driven with them yet as i am finishing up my solid axle install.

02silver2v

Established Member
Nice man looks good. Just curious if you looked at the TRS at all? I just put the TRS in mind but I was really torn between these and the TRS. Just looking for a comparison.

fiorefiveoh

Established Member
02silver2v said:
Nice man looks good. Just curious if you looked at the TRS at all? I just put the TRS in mind but I was really torn between these and the TRS. Just looking for a comparison.

yeah i looked at the trs, but i just loved the cr1s from the get go. i was actually gonna do the A4s, but they weren't wide enough. these actually just fit enought to be comfortable and snug, i'm 5-8/195 and about a 43-44 jacket size for reference.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
I like! How much did they run if you don't mind saying? Might have to sell my stockers and grab some of those bad boys.

fiorefiveoh

Established Member
coolcobramatt said:
I like! How much did they run if you don't mind saying? Might have to sell my stockers and grab some of those bad boys.

got them through a friend's shop at a good deal. i believe you can get them for about $900 shipped (2 seats with brackets).

SPICER

Blood, Sweat, and Gears!
Established Member
I'm going to go with the Legacy microsuede. I had a set in my cobra and loved'em so I am going to get another set for the fox.

fiorefiveoh

Established Member
Win7ermute said:
Those look tight. I'll look into those when I do my rear seat delete. $900us, that aint cheap.

price out some cobras, recaros, sparcos, then let me know how cheap these seats are for the quality you get.

Rken said:
you selling the original seats?
sold already

btecdude said:
how much lighter are they then the dtock seats?
i would guess 50-60 lbs since these are 27 each, not sure what the brackets weigh, maybe 10lbs, so figure roughly 74 lbs total. i think the stock driver seat is 75-85 lbs alone, passenger is like 35-45 lbs. someone has a site with all the weights, i will see if i can fish it up. together with my rear seat delete, corbeaus, and solid axle i am hoping to drop 250-300 lbs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread