Pics of My Car Show/ Personal Detailing Truck

heavenly

Established Member
And not to change the subject, but I am having to do a full detail on my own truck since this happened. Basically it plays out like this:

Hillbilly On Interstate Loses Mattress @ 70 MPH/ Next thing you know this happened!

Mattress caught on fire from engine/it being so hot outside/being drug over 3 lanes of traffic

Call 911/They arrive to extinguish mattress/takes Columbus Fire Department around 30 minutes to get the mattress out from underneath. Long day to say the least. No damage however, just a interior that smells like smoke right now!

Last edited:

95riosnake

Established Member
I love those Foose mustangs, the way they did the headlights is just awesome :rockon:

Your truck is very cool, mobile detailing is a really good idea and I'm surprised it isn't more common.

heavenly

Established Member
I love those Foose mustangs, the way they did the headlights is just awesome :rockon:

Thanks man!

Your truck is very cool, mobile detailing is a really good idea and I'm surprised it isn't more common.

Thanks Guys!! Would love to have my same setup, but a 03 DSG Lightning!! Different to say the least!

straightliner1

Established Member
And not to change the subject, but I am having to do a full detail on my own truck since this happened. Basically it plays out like this:

Hillbilly On Interstate Loses Mattress @ 70 MPH/ Next thing you know this happened!

Mattress caught on fire from engine/it being so hot outside/being drug over 3 lanes of traffic

Call 911/They arrive to extinguish mattress/takes Columbus Fire Department around 30 minutes to get the mattress out from underneath. Long day to say the least. No damage however, just a interior that smells like smoke right now!

Did the paste-eater who left you with a smoldering matress even bother to stop?

Users who are viewing this thread