board1-600.jpg

board2-600.jpg

board3-600.jpg

board4-600.jpg

board5-600.jpg

board6-600.jpg

DCAN87

Established Member
:rockon: :burnout: Now thats what I'm talking about! Great car!

themadgmkillr

99 Cobra...Yeah Baby..!!
Established Member
opinion...for a GT its awesome, clean, very nice rims, probably could use some tint IMO, otherwise very nice car man... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
looks nice....throw some dark tint and a saleen wing....

Taz1617

Established Member
Great looking car if I could make one suggestion I would get some picutres when the light is a bit less, like early morning or late evening. :beer:

MineralGT

SoCal Stangs Member
Established Member
themadgmkillr said:
opinion...for a GT its awesome, clean, very nice rims, probably could use some tint IMO, otherwise very nice car man... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I do need some tint...I'll have to do that soon. I probably should've thought about the at the beginning of summer

Last edited:

MineralGT

SoCal Stangs Member
Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
you gonna show up to an SCS meet anytime soon? i want to check them out in person :)

I'll be at the Q tonight after work...around 9:45 or so. Then at Steve's tomorrow night and at the bonfire next weekend :beer:

02silver2v

Established Member
Damnit why did I sell you those rims again? I can't remember. That thing is good looking. I would say throw some 5% tint on all 5 windows and be done with it. Looks awesome James. Those suckers look shiny as hell. Get a powerball. Unless you cleaned them since you picked them up.

Last edited:

MineralGT

SoCal Stangs Member
Established Member
02silver2v said:
Damnit why did I sell you those rims again? I can't remember. That thing is good looking. I would say throw some 5% tint on all 5 windows and be done with it. Looks awesome James. Those suckers look shiny as hell. Get a powerball. Unless you cleaned them since you picked them up.

I spent a good hour yesterday with a goddamn rag...Im getting the Powerball tomorrow.

p.s. Like that pic Black03Serpent :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread