Pics of my black ZR1s

dorky LS1 chick

still lurking...
Established Member
please excuse the car..it's dirty :( .... I also don't have my SS center caps in yet..they should be in sometime today..ill take more pics as soon as i get those and when i get it washed up...but for now:

blackfrontside.jpg

blackbackSS.jpg

blackback2.jpg

blackback.jpg

blackside2.jpg

blackside.jpg

pics of the fender..
fender.jpg

blacksideback.jpg

it's not bad, like i said..it's just the fact that it happened. But they're being really cool about it..they're even going to pay for my rental while my cars in the shop. They keep thanking me for being understanding and not freaking out about it. I dont have a problem with discount tire...just the douches in the bays.

LargeOrangeFont

Raise your fist in resist
Established Member
That looks sick. I always wanted to put those on my old 94 impala. I could never find replicas w\ the correct bolt pattern. :banana:

Tryintogofast

Established Member
:thumbsup: not bad at all. Was thinking about doing that with mine but went with 17" y2k thin spokes instead. Looks good.

Mikey

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
nice wheels Amber.
haha... sorry about the accident at discount, i actually work there, in the bays and the training there is horrible!!!! the full timers i work with hardly teach the 'techs' much if anything at all. ive caught so many "rooks" lifting maros and stangs without the blocks and have to yell at them. that is exactly what happens because of the pinch weld being higher than the fender.
the full time workers or the guys up front are really nice and will do anything for customers. however, tech training is very poor. and yes the techs wont say anything if you dont notice and then if you come back they'll blame it on you. said to say but ive seen it done before...
better luck next time.
JD

Users who are viewing this thread