Pics of my black '03 with silver grillcrafts

MoneyPit

Busted windshield mod
Established Member
I had a couple requests for some pics of my truck with the silver grills so here they are. Not sure how the photo quality turned out.... I'm still learning my new digital camera. Tell me what you think. Please ignore the bumper gap... I'm gonna fix that soon :bash:

-Matt

PHOT0014.gif

PHOT0018.gif

FordFanStan

Established Member
Hmm I think I like the black version better :shrug:. But your truck looks good none the less :thumbsup: :beer: ... Stan

PS. The first pic looks like it turned out pretty good too :thumbsup: :D

MoneyPit

Busted windshield mod
Established Member
Thanks Stan... yeah that second pic turned out crappy. Looks like I have no future in career photography! haha

I'll get some better ones when the truck is nice and waxed up. This was after a quick wash.

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
Nice. I really like those Grillcrafts.:beer: I think they look much better than the StreetScene Speedgrills that I have. Too bad the Grillcrafts weren't on the market back in early 2001.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
I like the grills but not feelin' them for some reason, maybe a black ford emblem on the top one?

It's different, first one like yours I've seen so props for that. :beer:

MoneyPit

Busted windshield mod
Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
I like the grills but not feelin' them for some reason, maybe a black ford emblem on the top one?

It's different, first one like yours I've seen so props for that. :beer:

Fade, I had considered that but I decided to leave them alone. I know a lot of guys go for the black-out look, but I wanted something different.

Just a little bling-bling for my truck won't hurt, right? :-D

MoneyPit

Busted windshield mod
Established Member
THUNDER BOLT said:
Looks good man. Does enough air get through that grille in the summer to keep things cooled off :shrug:

We've had several 100+ degree days here in va and I haven't noticed any overheating problems. It's hard to tell from the pics, but that mesh design of the grill is bigger than it looks. Plenty of air gets through :thumbsup:

rem177

Established Member
looks pretty good...im actually about to do a grill for my 01....I really want the black version of the grillcraft...but i dont want to spend $400 on a damn grill

rem177

Established Member
looks pretty good...im actually about to do a grill for my 01....I really want the black version of the grillcraft...but i dont want to spend $400 on a damn grill

bmfgsxr

Established Member
i love the grille crafts. i want the black ones for my truck.. i think the silver looks good on yours though. but i am a big fan of the stealth look.

MoneyPit

Busted windshield mod
Established Member
nastynivek said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Is that the price for the upper and lower grills?

About $400 for both, yes. They are indeed pricey as all hell, but I didn't like the look of anything else out on the market for grills.

buzzyinmich

King Buzzy
Established Member
MoneyPit said:
I had a couple requests for some pics of my truck with the silver grills so here they are. Not sure how the photo quality turned out.... I'm still learning my new digital camera. Tell me what you think. Please ignore the bumper gap... I'm gonna fix that soon :bash:

-Matt

PHOT0014.gif

PHOT0018.gif

I love the Grillcraft, but I prefer black over silver. Here is mine! :)

100_0722.jpg

100_0726.jpg

100_0743.jpg

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
Sweet grilles....but I am +1 on the Black on Black. To each his own brother...I understand you wanting to be different :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread