Pics of My All Black 04 Whipple Cobra

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
looks sick Eric :beer:

that's the same set up that phillysvt was going to go with on his turbo cobra a few years ago but never got them on. ive been trying to get someone with a black cobra to do it ever since. i almost talked EB into it but he wanted chrome lips. we've put them on other color cobras but this is the first black one that i know of lol. :burnout:

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
looks sick Eric :beer:

that's the same set up that phillysvt was going to go with on his turbo cobra a few years ago but never got them on. ive been trying to get someone with a black cobra to do it ever since. i almost talked EB into it but he wanted chrome lips. we've put them on other color cobras but this is the first black one that i know of lol. :burnout:

Thanks Steve!

I am extremely happy the way they turned out!! I have some more close up pics of the rims that i took. i will send them to you for the website and FB pages.

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Much props bro. Usually not a fan of too much black but it came together well. I would love to see a polished lip, but either way it looks fantastic!!

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
Much props bro. Usually not a fan of too much black but it came together well. I would love to see a polished lip, but either way it looks fantastic!!

thanks dude! i contemplated a machine silver lip but then said screw it and went with all black. :rockon:

95riosnake

Established Member
I love the seats personally, I would have a set in my car right now but the R505's were back ordered for a while so I moved onto a different set.

The car looks awesome, that's a blacked out car done right. :thumbsup:

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
car is beautiful Nice job on the car and on the pics, especially the black and whites.....really nice. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

fast02gt

Established Member
The car is sick, but I mean anyone can put all those parts on it and sit it in a garage. I have never understood the point of not driving them. Anyway cool car.

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
The car is sick, but I mean anyone can put all those parts on it and sit it in a garage. I have never understood the point of not driving them. Anyway cool car.

:dw:.........ooooooookay.Thanks for the compliment (i think) not sure if u read any of it but i bought this a year ago with only 980 miles on it.

Last edited:

snakezilla

Established Member
I have always wondered how the Flat black cobra letters would look on a black cobra and now im for sure doing it...:rockon:

snakezilla

Established Member

:rolleyes: and you never will...

Car looks amazing and im sure she will be pulled out on sunny sundays..

Users who are viewing this thread