Pics of my 96 Cobra

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Yeah, that's one beautiful '96. The setting sun makes it look a little tangerine. Nice car.

Dan

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Woah!! Very nice! The window tint sure seems to clean up the look of the car and bring it together very well. Love that color!

Sweet ride man! :thumbsup:

USMCracing

Established Member
Thanks, I want to get some new wheels. Its either going to be 10th anv. Cobra wheels or 95 R's GunMetal like the ones Hissman has. Thanks

Steven:beer:

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
:coolman:

Now,remind me why you were even considering trading that sweet a$$ ride?:bash:

By the way.....:beer:

USMCracing

Established Member
Why was I going to trade my Cobra?
The thought of a 377ci 416rwhp N/A Cobra had my all reved up.
I wasn't 100% sure I really wanted that 94 Cobra. I'm glad I decided to keep my 96.
I've been trying to talk my Wife into letting my trade the 96 for a 03 10th Cobra. I even took her to the dealer and had her sit in it. She doesn't like the way the 96's seats feel but the 03 seats are way better. I know it's not going to happen, my Cobra is paid for, I'll be a dad in a few weeks, and we are going to be buying a house in a few months when I get to Jacksonville FL.
I can't wait to get my 4.30s in. All I need is some 31 spline axles and a install kit and they will going in. Can't wait to be doing this easier, :burnout: and trying for that low 13 time slip, a 12.9 would really :rockon: so I can't wait for those 4.30s to go in.

Thanks
:beer:
Steven

awesome ride......hey how do you like the magnaflow exhaust.......ive been lookin into buying it for my 98, most likely the magnapack system, they have it on their site for like $522.96, just wanna do some research before i get it:D

budguy1967

Established Member
Originally posted by Blk98Cobra
awesome ride......hey how do you like the magnaflow exhaust.......ive been lookin into buying it for my 98, most likely the magnapack system, they have it on their site for like $522.96, just wanna do some research before i get it:D

I just put a magnaflow catback and BBk OR H-pipe on yesterday, and love that setup. My buddy with a 92 GT fell in love with the Magnaflows yesterday, and is going to buy one soon.

You can get the Magnaflow catback or Magnapacks on Ebay for around $340 shipped. Performance-Curve is one of two wholesalers that auction off their Magnaflow exhaust catbacks.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread