Pics of my 2013 GT w/ FR3 suspension

Chris Proia

Established Member
Hello all,

I finally got around to snapping a few pics of my car with the new suspension and GT 500 spoiler installed. I didn't realize it came with Tokico D-specs until after I got the kit. The handling over stock is night and day difference.

DSC09750_zps87ca4350.jpg

DSC09749_zps538abdb1.jpg

DSC09739_zps6817d00a.jpg

DSC09758_zps5e41b063.gif

2013GT-7_zps66b13238.jpg

bowen79

Got it, just read the link. Car looks great, I have been looking at this kit too. Have you played with the adjustable fronts yet, and if so how responsive are the changes?

Chris Proia

Established Member
Got it, just read the link. Car looks great, I have been looking at this kit too. Have you played with the adjustable fronts yet, and if so how responsive are the changes?

I've made adjustments to both the front and rears. You can definately feel the difference even on just one full turn of the adjustment knob. The Tokico D-Spec's allow for 7.5-turns and stopping anywhere in between. I currently have mine set at 4 full turns and its a good compromise for daily and spirited driving.

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
I've made adjustments to both the front and rears. You can definately feel the difference even on just one full turn of the adjustment knob. The Tokico D-Spec's allow for 7.5-turns and stopping anywhere in between. I currently have mine set at 4 full turns and its a good compromise for daily and spirited driving.

Same setting I have my D-Specs at....LOVE the ride quality and perf of 'em.

Car looks great!

klean4.6

Established Member
Did this completely remove the wheel hop? Debating on whiteline UCA bracket and LCA along with FRPP-P springs.

Users who are viewing this thread