Pics of My '11 mustang 5.0 stage 2

silver50

Established Member
Hey guys,
I just wanted to put up a couple of pics of my car that I took last Friday when I went up to Palomar mountain for my birthday. Mods so far are a K&N drop in filter, dynomax catback exhaust with x pipe, 5% limo tint all around. painted my intake manifold as well as coil covers black with silver accents. JLT catch can. For the exterior, I painted the 5.0 emblems and the front mustang emblem matte black. I had the cowl in the hood, the roof, spoiler, and rear deck lid between the tail light covered in matte black vinyl.I also had the center console and radio bezel color matched to the car. I also installed the boss lower fascia with fog lights. Last Wednesday, I finished the performance install with a Freedom Racing panhard bar with hemi joint on the axle and poly joint on the chassis. I also at the same time installed my BC coil overs with 1k less spring rate the normal and painted my rim and calipers matte black. Overall, I am very happy with the look and the performance of the car so far. With the coilover and pan hard bar installed, I was able to keep up with my buddy on his yamaha R6 going up Palomar mountain the first run up the mountain. On the 2nd and 3rd run up, he let me go up front, and I am pleased to report I beat him to the top of the hill by over a minute. For those in SoCal that know Palomar mountain, its a really sharp turning mountain road with descend turning radius as you get to the top and the hill is probably less than 8 miles to the top. So I felt really proud that my car was able to whoop on my buddy's R6 so bad.

Anyways without further a due, here are some pics. I will take more maybe later this week or next week, once I get my car back from the paint shop. I was so pissed less than 2 week after getting the front bumper repainted, someone decided to back up into my mustang when we were at breakfast, and I didn't see the damage until I was up on the mountain taking these pictures. Man we have some rude idiot that drive around San Diego. This just proves again Why I don't park on the street. Both times I parked on the street someone has bumped into the front of my Stang and left without leaving a note.:cuss:

DSCN6361.jpg

DSCN6362.jpg

DSCN6363.jpg

DSCN6364.jpg

DSCN6365.jpg

DSCN6367.jpg

DSCN6368.jpg

DSCN6369.jpg

DSCN6370.jpg

DSCN6371.jpg

DSCN6372.jpg

DSCN6373.jpg

I hope you guys like.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Very nice. Sometimes silver can be bland but all the black accents really make it stick out.

silver50

Established Member
Very nice. Sometimes silver can be bland but all the black accents really make it stick out.

Thanks bud. I appreciate it. I like the look of it stock with the silver. It looked clean and classy, but I do love how my car stands out from the crowd now, and there is not another mustang with my look right now:rockon:

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
You have done several things that I was considering myself. The wrapped hood bulge, top and ducktail are all things I would like to do.

Looks good.

Mike

kingnut

Established Member
i usually the first to say it but... i dont care for it. the black doesnt complement the silver at all imo. different strokes though. still has one hell of a motor in it.

silver50

Established Member
You have done several things that I was considering myself. The wrapped hood bulge, top and ducktail are all things I would like to do.

Looks good.

Mike

Thanks Mike. Yeah I been contemplating vinyl wrapping these parts from the moment I got the car, but I did love the look of it stock. now that the newly wed stage is partly gone and now that there are more 5.0 on the streets of Diego. I thought it was about time to make my car stand out from the pack a little bit. I just glad people like the look as much as I do.

silver50

Established Member
i usually the first to say it but... i dont care for it. the black doesnt complement the silver at all imo. different strokes though. still has one hell of a motor in it.

Hey man that your opinion. I take it you probably like to keep the car stock. I tried to find a pick of your car, but can't. oh well, the main thing that matters is I love the look of the car. I that is what truly counts. everyone who has seen it in person is been just plain amazed at how good it looks, but to each his own:beer:

Svt-Rich

V
Established Member
Very nice, I vinyl wrapped my roof last week also. I'm waiting for my car to be dropped on Thursday before taking pics.

Users who are viewing this thread