Pics of my 04 L. 56k Warning.....

Disintegr8or

Established Member
Pics of my Customized 04 L. 56k Warning.....

I finally have it looking like I want it to. Now it is time to start on the sound system and engine. What do you think?

0193wn.jpg

0219zo.jpg

0117ss.jpg

0158eh.jpg

Last edited:

SkippyMcGee

Established Member
i think it looks awesome... you need to get harley headlights though to keep with the whole orange theme.

IShb3w

Established Member
i like how you did the interior, i hate when they paint like every single part possible, you kept it simple yet appealing. its clean. i really like those wheels, not sure about the hood but im sure it would grow on me. the only thing id really want to change is the grill but im not sure as to what..

Chi3f

Established Member
i'm going to say the same thing i always say when i see your truck... i love those grills :bowdown:

Disintegr8or

Established Member
mclemore102 said:
Awesome man! I love the orange. What color orange is that?
Thanks guys, the orange is Tangelo Pearl from house of Kolor with Silver accent stripe.

The wheels are Centerline Daggers in stock size.

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
I love anything tangelo, my old roomy is painting his s10 some house of kolor lime spice green flake with tangelo tribal flames and the tangelo is a million times better in person :rockon:

Last edited:

Disintegr8or

Established Member
boostaholic said:
I love anything tangelo, my old roomy is painting his s10 some house of kolor lime spice green flake with tangelo tribal flames and the tangelo is a million times better in person :rockon:
The pearl doesn't even show up in the pics. It is awesome in person. House of Kolor rocks.

Users who are viewing this thread