Pics of my 03 Cobra & Z06

Vrrooom

MACA Member #156
Established Member
So, just got my 03 Cobra and got it "presentable". Lowered w/ MM Coil overs, and some 18" 03 replicas. So shes looking better. Took some pics of it w/ my Z06 (that unfortunately is for sale)

c01.JPG

c02.JPG

c03.JPG

c04.JPG

v01.JPG

v02.JPG

v03.JPG

v04.JPG

v05.JPG

supercoolsix

Established Member
Vrrooom said:
So, just got my 03 Cobra and got it "presentable". Lowered w/ MM Coil overs, and some 18" 03 replicas. So shes looking better. Took some pics of it w/ my Z06 (that unfortunately is for sale)

c01.JPG

c02.JPG

c03.JPG

c04.JPG

v01.JPG

v02.JPG

v03.JPG

v04.JPG

v05.JPG

sweeeeet pics!.. best of both worlds! heehe

what kind of springs do u have on ur cobra? looks pretty slammed.. nice drop!

the vette makes me go :thumbsup:

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
Damn the cobra is slammed. That is the vette of my dreams,..a blue ZO6. How much you askin?

Oh by the way, where did you get the rims from and can I just get the replica center caps? I have the 04 replica's but they are 17x10.5 in the rear but the center caps that came with them are the little picture of the cobra.

cobradude

SVT DUDE
Established Member
Whatever you got to do KEEP BOTH!!! By the way what is the drop on the Cobra? That thing looks great but,seems like it will take a rattle and roll over a bump. Also hows the alignment?

95sn95

Blue Devil!
Established Member
cobradude said:
Whatever you got to do KEEP BOTH!!! By the way what is the drop on the Cobra? That thing looks great but,seems like it will take a rattle and roll over a bump. Also hows the alignment?

If you read the post you'd see that it's the MM Coilovers...

Vrrooom

MACA Member #156
Established Member
Thanks for the compliments. I love the Z06 and not sure why Im selling it. But something about those damn Cobras got me to get another one. So, I have to sell the Z. Maybe down the road I can keep both :)

Asking $35k obo on the Z as is (with the rims + 100k mile / 5 yr left on extended warranty).

The Cobra doesnt really bottom out on anything but speed bumps. I may raise it back a little bit but I really like that height. I have the MM CC plates as well I put on, and will be taking it for an alignment this week.

supercoolsix

Established Member
fiveo'cobra said:
god stop quoting the entire page of pics just to say "nice pics."

Awesome cars btw.

don't be mad cause i have fast @ss internet speed...than you do

my internet > your internet

haha just kidding man.. but really i know what u mean, next time.. i'll think twice... but honestly, it does deserve a second look.. it's soooo bad@ss!!

4.6 Rocket

Established Member
Sick pics man. I'm sorry you have to sell the Z06. What are your plans for the cobra? Do you have any mods on the Z06? Before you sell the car you need to get a video of both of them. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread