Pics of my 02 Camaro SS....

Hot02ss

Established Member
I know its not an SVT but here are some pics of my 02 SS, hope you like them....
581173_94_full.jpg

581173_93_full.jpg

581173_97_full.jpg

581173_98_full.jpg

581173_57_full.jpg

581173_4_full.jpg

581173_131_full.jpg

581173_89_full.jpg

581173_92_full.jpg

581173_95_full.jpg

Last edited:

CobraKraiger

Know Not Anxiety Or Fear
Established Member
Dont know what everyone is going to say but i think its sick!!! but i hope thats not an auto I see from the interior pics

CobraKraiger

Know Not Anxiety Or Fear
Established Member
Really nice car but seriously is that an automatic i didnt think they came in the annivs. edition?

CobraKraiger

Know Not Anxiety Or Fear
Established Member
Oh thanx for the clarification i heard those trannys shift hella hard hella fast what do u think about yours?

Hot02ss

Established Member
CobraKraiger said:
Oh thanx for the clarification i heard those trannys shift hella hard hella fast what do u think about yours?
The auto tranny will pull very hard if you put it into second gear, but the auto dosnt shift hard unless you change your shift points. The Camaros come with very good auto trannys.

Last edited:

CaliSS2001

Established Member
Sweet car, I love F-body's and Cobra's too ;) Stall, gears, Dr's, and Lt's hello Mr. Mid 12's. BTW with the Dr's say good buy to the POS 10 bolt blew mine on street tires with a 2.0 60'.

F8TL-WS6

Established Member
nice car man, automagic :thumbsup: defently get a stall, if I could turn back time, my first mods would have been a stall and gears and your basic boltons. I persoanlly run a TCI converter with 3.73's I had a vigalante which I freakin inhilated on a dyno run, dunno what the hell happend must of just have gotten a bad one, but that thing got smoked :lol:

drdome99

I'm here for the vids
Established Member
My best friend used to have the same car. The best Mod he did before he wrecked it was a torque converter. If you race a stick on the highway they will jump on you so hard cause of the lag that transmission has when it downshift. I would look into that. Put some borla on that bad boy.

Nobody

Banned
F8TL-WS6 said:
nice car man, automagic :thumbsup: defently get a stall, if I could turn back time, my first mods would have been a stall and gears and your basic boltons. I persoanlly run a TCI converter with 3.73's I had a vigalante which I freakin inhilated on a dyno run, dunno what the hell happend must of just have gotten a bad one, but that thing got smoked :lol:

Out of all my mods, the Vig 3600 is by far the best one. Of course, I just ordered a dry kit...it may be in competition with it :banana: .

I wouldn't worry much about the rear. I've got several buddies with A4 cars who are well into the 7's in the 1/8th on the stock rear end. 1.6-1.7 60's. I've went 1.79 spinning with mine, still hasn't dead hooked yet. M6 cars are WAY different...BOOM!

Users who are viewing this thread