img0215medium7yf.jpg

img0216medium5vn.jpg

img0217medium9xm.jpg

img0212medium3nw.jpg

Last edited:

machsp33d

Jim Garv
Established Member
damn, i didnt even have to post! haha Im becoming famous?! lol heres a pic that I had somone photoshop a saleen wing on my car and Also Oxford mach had one done too but I think hes actually waiting on his wing...Im kinda partial to doing it black to keep the mach style. They come unfinished black stock, I guess if I were to get one I'd have to slap it on first to see if I like. A mach with a complete Saleen kit would probably look sick! I had a friend photoshop me one a few years ago and it looked good but i lost it, but then again ya loose foglights...
img0213medium0leroushsidess281.jpg

saleenwingfb7.jpg

Last edited:

2_1337

Banned
machsp33d said:
damn, i didnt even have to post! haha Im becoming famous?! lol heres a pic that I had somone photoshop a saleen wing on my car and Also Oxford mach had one done too but I think hes actually waiting on his wing...Im kinda partial to doing it black to keep the mach style. They come unfinished black stock, I guess if I were to get one I'd have to slap it on first to see if I like. A mach with a complete Saleen kit would probably look sick! I had a friend photoshop me one a few years ago and it looked good but i lost it, but then again ya loose foglights...
img0213medium0leroushsidess281.jpg

saleenwingfb7.jpg

both those look great i love your photoshop you should do it other than the side pipes

Users who are viewing this thread