Pics of Gen 1's

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Hey guys we need some photos of the Generation 1 Lightening, 2nd generation guys are way ahead of us in forum content!!!

post some pics..... thanks guys

any kill stories???

Mike Gager

heres one of mine, sorry its so big

MVC-432F.JPG

Mike
'94 Lightning #2481

Mike Gager

it has flowmasters and an off road h pipe and underdrive pullies. everything else is stock (even has stock filter and air inlet)

best so far is 15.09 @ 90.04 with a 2.20 60ft weighs 4685 lbs with me in it

next on the list of mods is an Art Carr shift kit, K&N/ram air set up, and im gonna get a short belt to bypass the power steering at the track. i really want to get the truck into the 14s

Mike Gager

i havent decided what im gonna do with the truck just yet, i bought it to tow my mustang to the track. lol i like racing the truck more then the mustang though!

anyways i think id probably get an EEC-Tuner over a chip. i like being able to tune stuff myself. this will wait until i get a blower or something for it. I would like to build a turbo system for it, it wouldnt be that hard, just time consuming and i dont want the truck to be down for a long period of time.

So for now i think it will stay pretty stock and ill just drive it. i bracket race it quite often so its nice being a little on the slow side because it doesnt spin the tres and its super consistant which is a good thing. i think if i can get it consistanly in the 14.80s ill be pretty happy (for at least a little while)

John O'Donal

I never installed it, I bought the truck new and some dealers gave you the option of installing it.
I now have the new Lightning emblem where the F150 emblem use to go, as well as my Lightning Front Logo.
This the the photo with the rims I run at the track.
John O
NLOC 52
r351'strk.jpg

srdstang

Thanks! Thats a old pic. i got rid of the buggaurd and put on a billit grill. The exhaust i had custom done. I have a bassini xpipe up front and had a custom y pipe made to join both pipes into a 3" ravin muffler. Really sounds badass. Here's better pic, bigger one of my sig
View
This was from the spring englishtown car show and swap meet

Users who are viewing this thread