Pics of front mounted fuel cells

chvyeter

new motor almost finished
Established Member
I've got a foxbody and I'm wanting some pics of front mounted fuel cells and an idea of how to route the fuel line for a nitrous system.

chvyeter

Established Member
any pictures of your current set up?

My computer froze up and lost pics. I currently have a fuel cell out back but I'm installing a 1 gallon just for the nitrous system and trying to find a good way to route hose. Can't decide a good place like if to install the fuel pump behind the fender without it touching the tire when turning.

Scottyk

Established Member
Kind of a bad picture, but the fuel pump and filter are mounted on the passenger side frame rail.

engine1.jpg

Scottyk

Established Member
If your interested I just changed it back to single fuel pump and single fuel cell in the back of the car so I have the fuel cell, aeromotive pump, filter and lines will be for sale soon.

chvyeter

Established Member
If your interested I just changed it back to single fuel pump and single fuel cell in the back of the car so I have the fuel cell, aeromotive pump, filter and lines will be for sale soon.

Had I not have everything I would've definately got them from you. Nice looking setup though you have

Users who are viewing this thread