Pics of en Meziere pump installed ?

Screaming01L

Go Fast or Go Home
Established Member
I can take some pics tomorrow if no one has any. It looks pretty clean though.

That it does, I guess we are talking the water pump. I wont go back with one after an overheat in the burnout box at Pinks in front of 20K people. And another L owner had his go in the middle of a run and it cost him his motor. 3HP, not worth it IMHO

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
That it does, I guess we are talking the water pump. I wont go back with one after an overheat in the burnout box at Pinks in front of 20K people. And another L owner had his go in the middle of a run and it cost him his motor. 3HP, not worth it IMHO

Are you talking about the Meziere pump?

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member

details brother, even on mustangs i havent heard of them burning up.

Lord Tauk

SVT God
Established Member
That's what I would always fear running one is that it would stop working, burn out, whatever. You definitely should have some sort of water temp gauge or wire up some type of LED to let you know if it's running or not.

Not sure how well the stock "idiot" gauge registers an overheating issue.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
That's what I would always fear running one is that it would stop working, burn out, whatever. You definitely should have some sort of water temp gauge or wire up some type of LED to let you know if it's running or not.

Not sure how well the stock "idiot" gauge registers an overheating issue.

an LED wired in would be easy as pie. :)

04Black

Established Member
Top picture shows the pump and bottom picture shows ice/intercooler cell next to the fuel cell---both are 5 gal cells.

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

The Swede

How long is a string ?
Established Member
Thanks Chuck !

My bad, it's the I/C pump i'm about to mount.

Users who are viewing this thread