pics of different sized exhaust tips?

jeffl9682

Established Member
Ive been searching for a while now, i know there was a thread about this where someone wanted to change out their tips for something new.
I currently have a ss mac catback and the tips are just not doing it for me anymore. I wanna change them up but cant decide which ones to get. are basically all the tips universaL? as long as i get ones with a 2.5 inlet diameter? I really like the bassani 4" tips but i dont know if they would fit on the mac catback.
any pics would be appreciated guys/gals.
thanks
jeff

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
I love my bassani pipes:
2927-albums49-1185.jpg

and I see no reason why they wouldn't fit...it's all 2.5" pipe and they bolt-in

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
is your back wheel off the ground lol

Lol yes...the car was actually on 2 wheels in that picture. That's my driveway that I drive up everyday. Someone didn't believe my convertible would pick up tires without flexing so I took that picture. I can walk up to the car with it like that and rock it back and forth.

bmoseley

who farted?
Established Member
Lol yes...the car was actually on 2 wheels in that picture. That's my driveway that I drive up everyday. Someone didn't believe my convertible would pick up tires without flexing so I took that picture. I can walk up to the car with it like that and rock it back and forth.

damn man i wish my car did that my 315 would be cut up if i tried that

Users who are viewing this thread