Pics of cowl hoods on Fox Bodys!

Stephen93Cobra

1993 SVT Cobra
Established Member
I'm looking for a cowl hood for my '92 LX Notch 5.0 and I need to know what size would look good on her. Can you all post some pics of LX Notchbacks or GT's with some cowl hoods or tell me what size to get? It would be greatly appriciated!

Stephen

Last edited:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I really like the dual step 95R style on the Fox...

Pic compliments of a random forum board member(s)...

4cju9w1.jpg

2r27vbo.jpg

Last edited:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Well, I thought I had a couple more pics, but I only have those two.

Cervini's makes very nice products, but also take a look at the Champion Fiberglass Products units. Their quality rivals Cervini's for considerably less money.

93blkbeauty

One word, bad ass
Established Member
I don't have any pictures yet but I just put a 3" cowl on mine and it looks killer. Bought the hood from 50 resto in case you wanted to check it out. I'll see if I can get some pics up pretty soon.

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
SUX2BU 64 said:
That fox is hot...

Haha, yea that car is a beast. You should see it now, the hood is painted, car sitting on 17x9 and 17x10.5 White deep dish Cobra Rs and the new 357 just went in. He is shooting for 500+hp on the bottle.

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
Just a word of warning. If you're under 6' tall I wouldnt go larger than a 3" cowl. I had a 4" Cervini cowl on my '90 GT and I couldn't see the right corner of the car. For daily driving it's kind of a pain.

Users who are viewing this thread