Pics of black Gt i polished on sunday

mystic04

Established Member
Ok i am new to posting pics so you will have to click on the links to see them
It's a black Gt a guy asked me to polish for him.Spent 5 hours with the Pc.
the car had already been washed and clayed before it got to my place.
Car had some heavy marks i should have taken some before shots but didn't.

1. combo of orange and white pads with nano 106 ff.
2. xmt360 white pad
3.fk 1000 wax

http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscf1168editediz2.jpg
http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscf1164editedca9.jpg
http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscf1162editednl6.jpg

Last edited:

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Does the girl own it?:-D Very nice job man, some before pics might of helped to see before and after though.

mystic04

Established Member
Yeah Kent it worked out very well. like a few said some before shots would have been nice. but all in all it came out looking really good.

danponjican

Established Member
Looks great!

dscf1168editediz2.jpg

Black4592

Established Member
Lets not forget I helped,;) Still took a long ass time. I'll probably have some pics too eventually.Anyway thanks again for showing me the ropes with DA's. The polish is on its way. I ordered a bunch of stuff last night.
Steve.

mystic04

Established Member
Yes i'll give credit where credit is due Steve you helped a good bit.Plus you also did a nice job of learning quick on how to use the Pc.What all did you order ??For the show at DCCC if we want to park together we should try and meet at my place then drive down together.

2001 Blue Snake

Established Member
What I'd like to know is how you guys achieve such good results with these PC orbitals. I have one and I've never been satisfied with the cut. Don't get me wrong, it looks phenominal, but I always end up wishing I had a rotary.
My True Blue was very clean but it was more well maintained than anything. I worked the crap out of my buddy's True Blue GT and never really got the results I was hoping for.

This was all done with the white, orange, and blue pads. I forget which is which. I've used Wolfgang swirl removers (bought the kit) and even a medium cut from either Meguiars or 3M but still wasn't satisfied.

Black4592

Established Member
mystic04 said:
Yes i'll give credit where credit is due Steve you helped a good bit.Plus you also did a nice job of learning quick on how to use the Pc.What all did you order ??For the show at DCCC if we want to park together we should try and meet at my place then drive down together.

Well I ordered (2) menzerna 106ff (1) wolf gang deep gloss combo. I couldnt find the fk1000 wax but this stuff looks pretty good. and some 360 polish because I love that stuff already from only working with it a little on sunday. Hopfully with just the 360 and the wolf gang I can keep those pesky swirls away. Thats just to start me off, I'm sure my collection will grow in time. And yea I could meet you at your place on sunday.

Oh and to 2001bluesnake, all I can say is try menzerna nano polish 106ff with your pc. Its expensive but it works extremely well.

mystic04

Established Member
The Fk is from finish care. nattys is also good mixxer use's that a lot but i never had i wanted to get rid of some of the stuff i had been using so i can get some others products thats why i went with the xmt 360 works good and the other xmt products work well too , not that i don't like them or that they arn't good to use just want to try some others next.we will have to do your winshield with the all in one works great for driving in the rain , but your liek me never drive your car in the rain , us garage queens people lol !!!.

Black4592

Established Member
I'm in havertown. Gary (mystic04) is in broomall. I was just up in west chester about 30mins ago. My gf goes to school there.

Sublimize23

Established Member
I'm in havertown. Gary (mystic04) is in broomall. I was just up in west chester about 30mins ago. My gf goes to school there.

Oh cool, WCU?
I'm headed home this weekend (I go to college in Richmond, VA) but I can't take the 'Stang out... I called my insurance agent too late so I can't put it back on regular insurance for the rest of the week. It's on garage/theft/fire/etc insurance while I don't drive it.

Users who are viewing this thread