Supercharged what?
Established Member
not trying to be a dick but
stroke.gif
:rollseyes :loser:

grandpricks98

rookie svt, veteran gtp
Established Member
do i sense some jealousy? jk i don't really care what you think about that car, so long as you love my six banger gtp ponticrap... :rolling: :burnout: just kidding.

it still is the nicest motors i have ever seen in a mustang, best intake, best s/c, best oil cooling system, best heads, best sounding cam, best blah, blah blah

do you get the front wheel burnout smiley's...that's classic funny shit

Stopsign32v

Established Member
grandpricks98 said:
that's mean, but that thing is a beast. iirc it redlines at around 95-105rpms!!

I didn't know a car could run at 105rpms. Wonder if he runs 4.10s? If so he better shift fast!

Last edited by a moderator:

grandpricks98

rookie svt, veteran gtp
Established Member
Ripper said:
Hold on 300,000 ? Is it made out of carbon fiber ?

here's the deal: it is majority carbon fiber/ fiberglass. They dumped a shitload of money at kenny bitch, i mean brown, and got ripped off. they also tipped them $5000. kb ripped them off by saying that the gear ratio had been shortened but he lied. go figure. so alot of the money into this car was actually them getting ripped off, and then fixing it, and getting into crashes(road race) and fixing it. by now they prolly dumped a shitload more into that thing. hell for the whole brake system, wilwoods, they paid over 6 g's...tell me that is not getting ripped off?

but like i said in the begining, i dont care what yall say, or if you call bs, i worked for this dude and watched him and his old man dump their money into this thing over and over. you prolly mistaken me thinking that i meant it is actually worth 300 k.

Users who are viewing this thread